VAR thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm at the match (unlike the spammer) ot looked a clear handball so why did it take so long to give it?
The argument that iit hadn't gone out of play is ludicrous. Var should be able to tell the useless fuck and it should ne awarded

Pre VAR - the refs and officials can say they didn’t spot it and not have gave that handball

You’re now angry we have a system in place that means officials have to give them decisions

* top performance by the way, City are class and love seeing Chelsea lose

I’ll never accept this argument - more matches were ruined before VAR than they are now - fair enough if you recall it differently
Put it to the fans. Then we’ll see which argument wins. What’s your thoughts? Fans will vote to have / keep VAR or fans say “No”, bin it.

The referee was asked to check it. If we had scored, then advantage would have applied and we would have a goal instead of the penalty.
Not sure that is correct. Every training course I have been on we used to get told never to play advantage on a penalty or red card offence. I have seen a game recently in Germany (I think) where a team scored & it was chalked off & a penalty awarded. Penalty was subsequently missed.

Get what you're saying about the cross being right at Salah, that feels offside to me, at any rate.

City's was a pass forward from a city player, it was then controlled by Ming's and immediately robbed. However, I've just remembered, they subsequently changed the rules to stop this or something. I can't really fathom why Salah's counted.
Rules have not changed. Salah goal should have been allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.