VAR thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm at the match (unlike the spammer) ot looked a clear handball so why did it take so long to give it?
The argument that iit hadn't gone out of play is ludicrous. Var should be able to tell the useless fuck and it should ne awarded
No one had a clue near us. Never given without VAR

This. The reluctance to embrace var or use it properly by certain clubs (and officials) speaks volumes of the lack of competence and integrity at the top of the game. Pgmol remind me of the wizard on the wizard of Oz - desperate to keep us from seeing behind the curtain.
If we get to see behind the curtain then PiGMOL, the PL and the FA know the cat will be well and truly out of the bag and up in CBL3 screaming at the abortion of officiating that's taking place down below!

Transparency is the key - but we all know they don't want that, as it would ruin their ability to "script" matches.
For a start, Liverpool v Wolves... no big screen at Klanfield and VAR blind-spots... how can this be allowed?
When they decided to implement VAR any ground without a large screen should have been made to add one, and all grounds in the PL should have been checked to make sure there were no "blind spots".
We should also be able to hear what the referee does and what he says - like the rugby... on a live televised match, like our today - any check with VAR, they should be able to show live feed of Stockley Park.
I've said previously that I don't think Klanfield meets the same standards as every other ground, and I think the PL are turning a blind eye to it.

Might be worth a FOI request from them?

Get what you're saying about the cross being right at Salah, that feels offside to me, at any rate.

City's was a pass forward from a city player, it was then controlled by Ming's and immediately robbed. However, I've just remembered, they subsequently changed the rules to stop this or something. I can't really fathom why Salah's counted.
They are both offside. Anyone that played the game at even the lowest level agrees…..

I'm at the match (unlike the spammer) ot looked a clear handball so why did it take so long to give it?
The argument that iit hadn't gone out of play is ludicrous. Var should be able to tell the useless fuck and it should ne awarded
No one at the match thought it a clear handball…. Im embarrassed for you…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.