VAR thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs love it.

Seriously, it’s use to literally defend the shocking state of officiating in the PL is scandalous.

And there you go. Took a whole 4 days. Forrest match now, linesman no flag as guy was offside but he wasnt 100%, so no flag. Guy was at least a yard more forward than Alvarez was. But VAR picked it up, goal disallowed.

Funny how different it is officiated with us. We need VAR, without it we are much worse off!!

*edit - and another example in the Chelsea/Spuds match. Uncanny
It was exactly the same as Alvarez’s goal. The linesman flagged after the goal was scored.

Once the linesman was right, once he was wrong.

I can't believe they showed him clearly pulling him over by his hair and still gave a corner..serious foul play for me and should be off..
VAR can’t get involved with a hair pull. It’s a yellow card offence.

Therefore it couldn’t change the corner being awarded.

I can't believe they showed him clearly pulling him over by his hair and still gave a corner..serious foul play for me and should be off..
I think VAR could have recommended that he be sent off but not sure they can overturn the corner. Could be wrong though.

Yep and the ref is looking right at it. How he didn't blow for that or the Havertz foul is, for a supposed top ref, incredible really. He robbed chelsea today.
If both of those decisions went against us, i'd be livid.

Three high profile spurs matches "refereed" by Taylor benefiting spurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.