VAR thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
have you not read any of the last 300+ pages ?
I have, but the onus isn't on me to define the membership of the "conspiracy brigade" you have formed.

I have already explained my views regarding the design and implementation of the current version of VAR and they don't match what you have said.

I have, but the onus on me isn't to define the membership of the "conspiracy brigade" you have formed.

I mean I can dig out quotes very easily of posters that think there is corruption and cover ups etc... literally 2 pages ago this was being discussed.

I mean I can dig out quotes very easily of posters that think there is corruption and cover ups etc... literally 2 pages ago this was being discussed.
I have added a poll at this top of the thread to determine how many active in this thread believe that VAR was designed and implemented solely to benefit Liverpool and United, as you have defined the membership of the "conspiracy brigade".

I have added a poll at this top of the thread to determine how many active in this thread believe that VAR was designed and implemented solely to benefit Liverpool and United, as you have defined the membership of the "conspiracy brigade".

some think its to do with betting patterns, some think it's to ensure other teams win something, some think its for TV entertainment , vast majority of those anti VAR think its designed to help 'LiVARpool'/Man Utd -
these are all under the realm of 'conspiracies' as none of this is backed with any proof bar pointing at a bad decision or tech fault

some think its to do with betting patterns, some think it's to ensure other teams win something, some think its for TV entertainment , vast majority of those anti VAR think its designed to help 'LiVARpool'/Man Utd -
these are all under the realm of 'conspiracies' as none of this is backed with any proof bar pointing at a bad decision or tech fault
Well, there is rarely much "proof" of corruption (or simply undue manipulation) until it all comes out later, especially in football, so I am not sure dismissing any and all opinions/claims (some based on fairly reasonable observations and analysis of the very suspect way in which the current iteration of VAR was designed and implemented) as conspiratorial ravings is necessarily a winning strategy in the long-term...

But to each their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.