VAR thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even understand why the Lino raised his flag for the Stones goal anyway.
If he was offside var would have ruled it out.
All he did was suck the joy out of everyone for a few minutes.
If he hadn't raised the flag Stones probably would have been eventually ruled offsides. That is how dumb VAR is

If he hadn't raised the flag Stones probably would have been eventually ruled offsides. That is how dumb VAR is

If it wasn’t for VAR then Stones onside goal would have been ruled offside. How can you complain about how dumb it is for this instance ?!

Even more worrying then that officials left on their own can’t spot these decisions right ?
I said the offside was blatant, you said it wasn't and it was millimeters. True but It took VAR ages to decide that was actuslly a good goal. Why was that ?

It could hardly not give it as onside as others on here have pointed out when you look at that picture could it? .

I said the offside was blatant, you said it wasn't and it was millimeters. True but It took VAR ages to decide that was actuslly a good goal. Why was that ?

It could hardly not give it as onside as others on here have pointed out when you look at that picture could it? .

That’s the beauty of VAR - ‘corrupt’ officials are forced into making the correct decision - rather than flagging offside incorrectly and we just have to accept it and forget about it.

Why did it take a bit of time? Well, I guess it’s one of the most important PL fixtures of the season and they really really had to be sure. It was tight but definitely onside.

Obviously been examples where they’ve still screw up even with VAR and it deserves all the criticism it gets when that happens.

That’s the beauty of VAR - ‘corrupt’ officials are forced into making the correct decision - rather than flagging offside incorrectly and we just have to accept it and forget about it.

Why did it take a bit of time? Well, I guess it’s one of the most important PL fixtures of the season and they really really had to be sure. It was tight but definitely onside.

Obviously been examples where they’ve still screw up even with VAR and it deserves all the criticism it gets when that happens.
Sorry but do you seriously think that's a tight call?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.