VAR thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s so obvious what’s going on,you can longer make excuses for them and putting it down to poor officals or incompetence,the fucking VAR officials have replays to look at from countless angles how can they Not give never mind one but 2 penalties ..it’s cheating and corruption I’m sick of it and sick of the excuses being made covered up ..

I know we are biased and will see every decision that favours the rags and dips as a sign of how corrupt it is but.....
Can anyone show me one decision that favoured the opposition? I can only think one against Liverpool but none against the rags.
Silva has called out the penalty last night and every pundit going has called out Jotas assault, they get them all but the opposition never get a single one.

Hackett on Talksport this afternoon suggested VAR should be independent of all the football authorities. Said the current system favoured the culture of backing your mates. I have said this all along. As well the ref should be given a set time to review any footage e.g. 2 minutes max. If he cannot change his mind then they should go with his on field decision.
The VAR panel for United games should be 4 Neanderthal, low IQ United fans to make it slightly less corrupt than it is now.

It's only as good as the people using it.

Most complaints are on here actually should be directed towards the instructions the VARs are working to, not their competence.

All these recent City penalties that people are blaming the VAR for not stepping in, are clearly outside the instructions they are told to work to in regards to clear and obvious mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.