VAR thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, there were enough examples in the match to demonstrate that VAR and it's operation by PiGMOL is absolutely not fit for for purpose.

The fact that the incidents were called out by pundits on the BBC ( of all platforms ) imo indicates that people who have played professional football realise what a sham the referees and VAR officials are regularly producing with such disgraceful decisions clearly bringing into question the integrity of the officials.

And it would appear to be no coincidence that united and liverpool often are the beneficiaries of these " questionable decisions ".
A season before var was introduced into the PL, all clubs were told that they had to have big screens installed by the start of the next season so that supporters could see why var had been used.
Two grounds failed to comply.
No prizes for guessing who played at those grounds.....

Can’t find this story anywhere. Not even on Martin Lipton’s Twitter.

Anyone got a link to where it’s been reported?

A season before var was introduced into the PL, all clubs were told that they had to have big screens installed by the start of the next season so that supporters could see why var had been used.
Two grounds failed to comply.
No prizes for guessing who played at those grounds.....
I wonder what Luton have been told ? I bet they have at least one screen by the start of the season.

Can’t find this story anywhere. Not even on Martin Lipton’s Twitter.

Anyone got a link to where it’s been reported?
The Times are reporting it. The good news is they will have 4 yes 4 extra cameras, wow. I can hear the excited roars from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.