VAR thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
why not instead admit you was wrong and put your hands up and agree Hawkeye is used in pretty much all major tournaments, has a 99.9% accuracy and is a success ?
Fuck off wanker.

I did ask you to stop trolling but you had to respond with your pathetic fucking reply as above so let me repeat so you are clear.
Stop trolling and fuck off wanker

Fuck off wanker.

I did ask you to stop trolling but you had to respond with your pathetic fucking reply as above so let me repeat so you are clear.
Stop trolling and fuck off wanker

ha, you jumped in first trying to belittle me with your 'Don't let facts get in the way' , I come back with actual facts and corrected the poster on his inaccurate post about Hawkeye with a pretty well reasoned summary of how it is used world wide -
instead of saying 'fair enough and actually taking on board the points I made.. you instead say 'yawn' and cry 'stop trolling' followed by a load of abuse because that's all you got

I thought var was meant to be quicker this season ? Or is that just for the World Bribes Cup?

That was a joke for our goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.