Vicky Kloss

I personally think Vicky has done a brilliant job in keeping City's class and dignity under a campaign to drag us into a reaction. This is what they want us to do so they can twist what we say and use it against us. Vicky and team deserve a lot of praise for keeping calm and not getting the club dragged in . Good luck vicky in what ever you choose to do . A top proper Blue .

I personally think Vicky has done a brilliant job in keeping City's class and dignity under a campaign to drag us into a reaction. This is what they want us to do so they can twist what we say and use it against us. Vicky and team deserve a lot of praise for keeping calm and not getting the club dragged in . Good luck vicky in what ever you choose to do . A top proper Blue .
Yep, those applauding that she's left are coming across as 5 year olds who aren't happy when they don't get what they want. Not a clue what her job is but still wanting to tell everybody how badly she's done it, truly pathetic.

Who’s the littleborough journo mate?
He's not a journal but I know he's in league with some of the WhatsApp wankers. He has a troll account on Twitter and not many followers but they include Delaney, Panja, Nick Harris, Corbett, Crafton and others. He's actually chair of trustees at a schools academy with responsibility for SEN.

I remember Dave Wallace and me having a long chat with her in about 2010 about the then media coverage. She assured us that it would all calm down one we were consistently successful and an established elite club. Her "mistake" was completely underestimating the lengths our enemies would stoop to in their attempts to discredit us.

We had another couple of conversations in 2019 when she was clearly in no doubt how far they'd go.

He's not a journal but I know he's in league with some of the WhatsApp wankers. He has a troll account on Twitter and not many followers but they include Delaney, Panja, Nick Harris, Corbett, Crafton and others. He's actually chair of trustees at a schools academy with responsibility for SEN.
Oh dear

Wow Not the kind of person you’d normally think would get up to shite like that! If he’s reading this, he’s a Cnut!

If you were Director of Communications for CFG what would your policy be?
Mine would be to follow the directive the owner of the club had given me. Vicki did this throughout. If she hadn't, she would have be out the door years ago.
Posters have a go at our media dept. forgetting they are merely doing what the club directs.

The simple truth is that she was operating to a framework and MO set by the club - and they must have been pleased with her contribution or she wouldn’t have endured in her role for remotely as long as she did.

She shouldn’t be remotely criticised for doing her job diligently and professionally, as directed by her employers.

Good luck, Vicky.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.