Vicky Kloss

Martin Samuel has said that contrary to popular belief City are actually very much on the front foot when it comes to dealing with articles they consider false or have crossed the line.

Considering what gets published, you have to wonder what it is some of these journalists are actually trying to put out there.

Wonder if some of the 'borderline' articles only get through because of the worse ones that we do stop making them seem less bad.

The simple truth is that she was operating to a framework and MO set by the club - and they must have been pleased with her contribution or she wouldn’t have endured in her role for remotely as long as she did.

She shouldn’t be remotely criticised for doing her job diligently and professionally, as directed by her employers.

Good luck, Vicky.
Do you have the "remotest" idea why we are parting with her services?

(I stand corrected as usual - she is leaving us.)

Last edited:
The simple truth is that she was operating to a framework and MO set by the club - and they must have been pleased with her contribution or she wouldn’t have endured in her role for remotely as long as she did.

She shouldn’t be remotely criticised for doing her job diligently and professionally, as directed by her employers.

Good luck, Vicky.
Didn't A.Ferguson pin her up against the wall in a mad rage ? I'm sure I read it on here ?

Why would we ban journalists ?
Why would we publicly go against the media and pundits?
Why would we feed the thought we are victims of an agenda?

So far the way we (as in the club and CFG) have dealt with all the shite thrown at our club has brought us … how many trofee over the last decade?

Why would we ban journalists ?
Why would we publicly go against the media and pundits?
Why would we feed the thought we are victims of an agenda?

So far the way we (as in the club and CFG) have dealt with all the shite thrown at our club has brought us … how many trofee over the last decade?
Way of the world these days. Trump did it, Johnson kind of tried it and people seemed to accept it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.