Vidal

TheOctopus said:
Got this off a Juventus forum, sounds like he dosnt want to go anywhere:

"I'm from Chile and they are showing Vidal on TV now.

The journalist asked him if he's happy in Juventus and if his Chilean fans will watch him in black&white next year again. He replied: "I am very happy in Juve. I want to stay but that's up to the club. The financial situation in Italian football is very bad. I want to stay, I do, but if I were to leave I will do it only for a historically important club in one of the top 2 leagues in the world.
Then the journalist said: "Barca or Real?" Vidal replies: "Both are big clubs". Journalist: "United, Arsenal Chelsea and Manchester City?". Vidal: "Only one of them is a historically big club" and he smiled. PSG? "I said only Juve or top 2 leagues".

Bad news for us and good news for the United fans browsing this thread"

Worrying thing there is he appears to rule out Bayern Munich if he only wants to leave Juve for Spain or England, Barca arent in the market for another midfielder, Madrid are buying Kroos, he rules out PSG, we cant afford him unless we shift Yaya, Arsenal? they do have Alexis now whos a friend and International teammate? Chelsea? although they have Fabregas to go with Matic and Ramires.

Starting to look like United have a clear run for him IF he leaves, although he says he wants to stay so thats encouraging.

from redcafe

Unlikely lad
His answer to the "United, Arsenal, Chelsea or City" question is fantastic. I think it's brilliant when a player of his caliber thinks like this

JuveGER You guys are being trolled by the juventuz.com crowd.

Baxter
Full Member That 'interview' a WUM?

NMF said: ↑
Some of them are talking as if it's a done deal one mentioned replacing Pogba and Vidal with Song and Paulinho :lol:
Definitely on a wind up knowing half this forum is looking over there :lol:

We need some translation for that video above. Where are the Chilean posters?
its already been translated...

pretty much what everything knows...
"what about the rumours of united coming for you?"
"Yeh, i hear the rumours but im happy and relaxed now, enjoying the holidays, etc... my agent is the one in charge of all that stuff... we'll see whats up when im back in Italy"
"the idea of playing in the premier league seduce you"
"haha, of course... every football player would love to play in the biggest teams of the world..."

So it begins

<a class="postlink" href="http://thepeoplesperson.com/2014/07/13/manchester-city-want-arturo-vidal-ready-hijack-uniteds-move-report/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://thepeoplesperson.com/2014/07/13/ ... ve-report/</a>

I'd treat any City "interest" with suspicion. We've just bought Fernando. It doesn't make sense for City, but it makes sense for Juve or the agent if his client has many bidders.

Marvin said:
I'd treat any City "interest" with suspicion. We've just bought Fernando. It doesn't make sense for City, but it makes sense for Juve or the agent if his client has many bidders.
I don't think we'd go for him either. But I'd tell Juve we'd match any offer up to £59m and tell his agent that a player of his qualify would be on £250k a week.

El Mago said:
With Herrera and Vidal United will have above average CMs.

Much more mobile than Carrick and whoever played alongside him.
Above average? Vidal is elite!

blue_sonic176 said:
KippaxCitizen said:
El Mago said:
With Herrera and Vidal United will have above average CMs.

Much more mobile than Carrick and whoever played alongside him.
Above average? Vidal is elite!

Agree...Vidal + Herrera would be a fantastic tandem. Hope they don't get Vidal!

If they get him how the hell they gonna get franz fletcher and Zindine cleverly in midfield as well ???

Slightly jealous over them getting him superb midfielder and just what they need. Great little midfield they have there now

Terrible news is true. Vidal is without doubt world class and with him in the team they may win the league this year. Hopefully they Juventus make them pay a ridiculous sum, but I doubt it. Serie A is not looking great.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.