Vieira appointed New York City FC head coach

the jumped up knobheads, so what if Patrick goes there, is successful and in a couple of years we want him to manage us. Do they not think others won't be in for him also, it's the MLS an alright league, but you could only be insulted if someone left it for a crapper league like the scotish prem. If he is successful and starts a legacy, then they should be happy. We could be using them, but then we may also be starting something big for them, they should just enjoy the ride.

Don't read many other fans forums but it appears there are many nut jobs in America judging from the Miami Dolphins forum
I've had a cursory glance from time to time since our involvement and it hasn't been pretty.
I suppose it's no different to most other fora though. I'm sure there's plenty of fair minded, rational fans but they tend to be shouted down by the few angry folk that take over threads the world over.. Haha!

Not Necessarily. If The Bored hired say a successful coach from the Mexican, Argentine, or even say Dutch league. Ie some young guy who has shown Success and Unique ideas managing a Senior team, most would have thought it more acceptable.

Sure, there are some who want an MLS experienced coach. They are no different from fans here who prioritize being'prem proven'. But a majority would be more excited with a young experienced coach.
Because they're clueless arseholes

maybe your mate in the academy just doesn't like the manager ? has something personal gainst him ? the youth team under jason wilcox look miles better and are more organized then veiras teams have. He's a good manager, you dont have to be universally liked either to be a good manager.
I'd agree with most of that if it was just my mate, but it's not. Its more like 10 players in the current under 18's set up and another 10 who've moved up or out. Don't get me wrong, he has a fairly good record as under 18's manager, but it's far from something to rave about.

Not Necessarily. If The Bored hired say a successful coach from the Mexican, Argentine, or even say Dutch league. Ie some young guy who has shown Success and Unique ideas managing a Senior team, most would have thought it more acceptable.

Sure, there are some who want an MLS experienced coach. They are no different from fans here who prioritize being'prem proven'. But a majority would be more excited with a young experienced coach.

Not having a go at you mate, but what young experienced coach would want to work in the MLS?? Certainly no European ones, they need a reality check. Deluded.

Because they haven't got a fucking clue about football other than what they are spoon fed.

They are mostly dippers, chavs or scum "fans".

Gun toting, mafia wannabe, pale shite light larger drinking bunch of cunts.
Haha, nice one!

Didn't see that coming and expected that Pat would have better options in Europe. But now that he's taken the job, I wish him all the best. Hope he kills it over there before coming back here to take the big job! :)

There is a strong chance neither Pep nor Guardiola will be gracing M11 any time soon. And, by the same token, a strong chance MP's contract will be extended. City will probably have a better idea than you or I about building any plans around Guardiola.

Yeh personally I feel Viera heading to the States is an indication that Pellegrini is staying for another couple of years and if he's successful, Viera will eventually replace him. Gutted if that's the case because I think Guardiola is a perfect fit for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.