Vieira [Merged]

mcfcliam said:
Lucas North said:
Stupid boy, l attend every game and Tevez is World-class, a shoe-in for player of the season.

What an idiot.

I'd hate you sit next to you at games, negative clown.

Get a grip.

You are a total gobshite ,as everyone knows, with fuck-all to back it up.

Tevez=worldclass

de-jong=mediocre-at-best/shit

Negative clowns are the ones who booed Vieira, probably you ?

Freestyler said:
Lucas North said:
'Cos he's an immobile stump and contributes fuck-all...

30jo5f4.jpg

TonyM said:
I will never understand why people rate DeJong so high. He is a big part of the reason why we are gruesome to watch most of he time.

Vieira has all the qualities that DeJong should have if he wants to marshal midfield except Vieira's beyond slow. Far too slow for us. Far too slow for any Prem team perhaps.

I'd have some youth players on ahead of either. Or I'd put Kompany or even Toure into the middle. Surely no one can be as immobile as the current duo.

I hope to god we are getting some serious quality CMs in the summer cos if we go into next season as is we'll have no hope. I hate being so negative about City but I hate even more suffering through game after game where we are utter crap.

Correct....

There is a light said:
Blue Hefner said:
Who would u play instead? I cannot think of 1 of our mid-field players who can honestly say they deserve to play instead of him. Barry, very poor season and a huge let down, Ireland has been awful and de0jong played today and didn't stand out. Any other suggestions?

You said it for me.

If we had not made changes to the midfield tonight after the Everton performances and failed to pick up the 3 points there would have been uproar.

i still think the answer to our midfield problems is Kompany, id much rather see Nedum in the side if it means Kompany can be as good in the middle as he was last year

Lucas North said:
mcfcliam said:
What an idiot.

I'd hate you sit next to you at games, negative clown.

Get a grip.

Tevez=worldclass

Lol, hi der-bomber!!

No, I didn't boo Vieira, I never boo any of our players.

Think of how many games De Jong has played a vital part in this season. Chelsea at home when we won 2-1, remember?

De Jong was a class above.

I also think De Jong isn't the 'Wigan at home' type of player but to slag him off and call him shit is absolutely unreal.

Lucas North said:
TonyM said:
I will never understand why people rate DeJong so high. He is a big part of the reason why we are gruesome to watch most of he time.

Vieira has all the qualities that DeJong should have if he wants to marshal midfield except Vieira's beyond slow. Far too slow for us. Far too slow for any Prem team perhaps.

I'd have some youth players on ahead of either. Or I'd put Kompany or even Toure into the middle. Surely no one can be as immobile as the current duo.

I hope to god we are getting some serious quality CMs in the summer cos if we go into next season as is we'll have no hope. I hate being so negative about City but I hate even more suffering through game after game where we are utter crap.

Correct....
De-Jong is not the problem that we have in midfield, every successful team has a 'spoiler'.
What we need is a world class box to box midfielder to play along side him

the only problem we have in midfield is that before january we had to very, very good central/defensive midfielders in DJ and Barry and we should have gone to buy an attacking midfielder who can create things but instead we bought Vieira who is just the same player but not as good, put a good creative midfielder next to De Jong or Barry and the midfield problem is solved

I hate being so negative about City but I hate even more suffering through game after game where we are utter crap.[/quote]

We won 3-0. We are 5th in the league, with every chance of finishing 4th and watching champions league football next season.

How many days ago was it when we thumped Chelsea at Stamford Bridge?

I'm not having a go, but let's keep a sense of perspective.

If you think you are suffering watching utter crap at the moment, well, you must be young or have a very short memory.

We will not win every game, and we will not play well all the time, but let's try and think of the positives (we won) rather than the negatives (Vieira could have played better).

Yes Viera was muck tonite but he is an important squad player. At this stage of his career he won't dominate midfield for 90mins but if were chasing a goal with 30mins left he has a calmness and an eye for a pass that could be the difference.He was brought here more for his winning mentality and experience and still has a part to play.
As for the morons who boo not just Viera but anyone in blue they need to get a grip as its just playing into opposition's hands and is'nt gonna make the players better but more nervous in possesion

mcfcliam said:
Lucas North said:

Tevez=worldclass

Lol, hi der-bomber!!

No, I didn't boo Vieira, I never boo any of our players.

Think of how many games De Jong has played a vital part in this season. Chelsea at home when we won 2-1, remember?

De Jong was a class above.

l am not der-bomber, but traipsed around with him as a kid ten years or so ago watching crap in the lower Leagues.

de-jong was shit as per usual ,but again he managed to kid fools like you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.