Vieira [Merged]

Re: Vierra

depps said:
I agree that he didn't do much wrong today....but that was largely because he didn't actually do much in the first place! He made a couple of decent passes but for the most part he just slowed us down every time he got the ball. It seems to take him 5 minutes to get the ball under control and then decide on what pass to play which is generally just a safe sideways ball.

He isn't as useless as some are making out but he is definitely not a player to be brining on when we are chasing a game

I tell you what if he can make enough space to take 5 mins to control a ball he must be harry houdini

Cheesy said:
He played well when he came on. However, the usual bandwagon jumpers will refuse to see this.

paul_blue said:
Wouldn't play for us again if it were down to me!!

See what I mean.

can't believe anyone thought viera did ok!!

wtf he was abysmal which is a move down from his usual god-awful

he is too slow both in thought and movement, superman should have been brought on

squirtyflower said:

he is too slow both in thought and movement, superman should have been brought on

Mate, exactly what has Stevie done this season to make you think bringing him on would change any game, let alone one in which we were playing so poorly at the time?

squirtyflower said:

He did better than Ok squirty

Chungo said:
Why on earth he came on over stevie I don't understand. 1-0 down and we bring on another Defensive midfielder. Takes the piss
(THIS) Roberto is a tool!

Damocles said:
Cheesy said:
He played well when he came on. However, the usual bandwagon jumpers will refuse to see this.

Agreed.

Don't understand the stick he's getting, was the best player on the pitch for us today, except Lescott.

Absolutely spot on Damocles

On my way back now and can't believe what I am reading as a post, I have to admit that before viera came on I thought oh no, but he totally controlled the midfield fully once he came on. I can understand disapointment if someone plays shit, but it wasn't viera, on the other hand Richards needs very quickly to be replaced, if Sunderland had better vision they would have left Richards stranded loads, not good enough and we definately need a right back. Reporting from a shorty Sunderland via iPhone Barry conlons wig

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.