Vieira [Merged]

Re: Vierra

wilmslowblue said:
Chungo said:
Why on earth he came on over stevie I don't understand. 1-0 down and we bring on another Defensive midfielder. Takes the piss
(THIS) Roberto is a tool!

Completely clueless. He was one of our better players when he came on, & Stevie has offered pretty much fcuk all this season.

We should remember that Vieira came on for a defender, hardly the most negative move.

moomba said:
We should remember that Vieira came on for a defender, hardly the most negative move.

Wasting your time with some I'm afraid mate :-(

wilmslowblue said:
Chungo said:
Why on earth he came on over stevie I don't understand. 1-0 down and we bring on another Defensive midfielder. Takes the piss
(THIS) Roberto is a tool!

Oh yeah Superman, he has been unbelievable this season, defo would of scored 4 times, set up another 2 then killed steve bruce before burning the stadium down. Or on the other hand is this the same player who has done fuck all this season, doesnt actually know what he doing, only gets in the papers at the mo because he has very shit taste in cars

and before someone says its Bobbys fault, he was as shit as he is now when MH was manager

i thought he did well and we may have got all 3 points had he started ....... He must start from now on imo .... Good 2nd half peformance shame about the dodgy 1st half i thought we did enough to win it tho .....

cool cat said:
i thought he did well and we may have got all 3 points had he started ....... He must start from now on imo .... Good 2nd half peformance shame about the dodgy 1st half i thought we did enough to win it tho .....

my sentiments completely my team would be:
given
zab
vin
les
bridge
johnson
vierra
de Jong
Barry
bellers
tevez

Viera was very good today. Quite clearly a bit slow and not the player he once was, but still he is a missing link in the team. A player who can defend and attack, we don't have anyone else who dares venture further forward than the half way line who calls themselves a defensive midfielder and we don't have anyone who could tackle a Sunday roast who call themselves an attacking midfielder, Viera does both.

Another decent cameo. Would like to see him get a run of games, get his fitness back and adjust once again to the pace of this league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.