Vieira [Merged]

Re: Vierra

I thought he did pretty well today tbh.............. but i suppose the boo boys need a target don't they ;)<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:15 pm --<br /><br />
Cheesy said:
wilmslowblue said:
(THIS) Roberto is a tool!

Completely clueless. He was one of our better players when he came on, & Stevie has offered pretty much fcuk all this season.

absolutely spot on for me cheesy!

Its a shame Paddy is not the player he once was. He is now old and slow and looks rusty as fuck. 1 or 2 nice things he did but for the life of me I cant see him being the player we want him to be and it pains me to say it he is no longer cut out for the league I cant see him at the club next season.

I thought he played well today - a couple of pinpoint passes and looked up for it - he's better than he was a few weeks ago - fact.

Not good enough........get rid.<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:56 pm --<br /><br />Not good enough........get rid.

we upped the anti as soon as Pddy v came on and that defence splitting pass for bellers was awsome..

I thought he was one of the better players on the park when he came on, he dictated the play and we looked more dangerous as a result.

Vieira helped turn the game, he played some sublime passes at time - I didnt realise how good his vision was and how well he reads the game.

Also, the OP looks a bit moronic if he cant spell a one word 'Subject' of a post...

Re: Vieira

Viera ain't what he was a few years back fitness wise but still has excellent awareness, reading of the game and ability on the ball. We have too many fans who think huff and puff = good performance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.