Vieira [Merged]

Re: Vieira

Personally thought he did well and brought players into the game, not sure if he can consistently do it for us though. I always thought unless he started a game we would only see him if we were holding onto a lead, just wish Superman would shine again as he is our most creative player on his day

the goats backside said:
Personally thought he did well and brought players into the game, not sure if he can consistently do it for us though. I always thought unless he started a game we would only see him if we were holding onto a lead, just wish Superman would shine again as he is our most creative player on his day

I agree he seems a yard off ther pace, but no one ever gives him credit for his vision, and the ability to thread a killer ball.

With Uncle PAtrick - It doesnt matter if he doesnt charge around

Becks never did that - HE didnt have to - He had a pass on him

Some players are work horses, som eare just gifted

Did you see that pass to Barry from Paddy?

Absolutley sublime

CTID Chris said:
tommytheblue said:
delusional !
It was vieira who laid the ball on for bellamy in the ball, he also played a through ball for him in another chance. He headed a ball in for the lescott chance.

Go and watch the game again, and get over what ever agenda you have.

I thought the sarcasm was obvious enough. :(

It was mate, some people are just thick like that

Best performance for us so far which proves how shit he's been as he was only just above average. Ireland should have come on.

A WASTE OF SPACE,TIME & MONEY -SHOW HIM THE DOOR ASAP!!!!

vieira has made over half a million sterling, i don t think he has even played 90minute in total... need anymore be said.if our owner left in the morning ...its players like this that would bring our club to its knees!!!! they d also walk away just as fast! get them out!

i d rather look to the future with nidge de jong...where he can improve his game!

Re: Vierra

GoForGlory said:
Vieira put in a decent performance. Not the player he once was that's for sure, but a coupel of GREAT passes today that resulted in chances.

This, unlike De Jong who doesnt know how to pass the ball forward, cant shoot for toffee (he should be banned from shooting) and made alot of errors with simple 3 yard passes today

also headed twice out from dangerous corners. changed game when he came on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.