Vieira [Merged]

Re: Vieira

i thought he was alrite today, only lost in 3 times lol

that pass through the defence was like the old patrick we know from the arsenal days, easily the pass of the day.

Freestyler said:
i thought he was alrite today, only lost in 3 times lol

that pass through the defence was like the old patrick we know from the arsenal days, easily the pass of the day.

That pass was quality I nearly fell off my chair when I seen it was him!

Vieira don't need to run, lesser players can do that for him, he bossed the midfield when he came on and picked some lovely passes.

Re: Vierra

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Chungo said:
Why on earth he came on over stevie I don't understand. 1-0 down and we bring on another Defensive midfielder. Takes the piss

Because playing stevie at the moment is like playing with 10 men

We will lose Stevie Ireleand soon because of an over-the -hill Frenchman who would NEVER have considered joining City in the "bad old days"

Re: Vierra

Jocks Y-Fronts said:
We will lose Stevie Ireleand soon because of an over-the -hill Frenchman who would NEVER have considered joining City in the "bad old days"

But it's likely we'll sign someone younger than Vieira and much better than Ireland, relieving the need for either of them. Would love Superman to succeed and I don't think he will be forced out but will have to accept being a bit player if he plays as wank as he has this season.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/chalkboards/6m0c78J7l9D2F6v8801M" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/chal ... D2F6v8801M</a>

Worth looking at - Viera's passing against Sunderland. He only lost the ball once.

Does look a bit like he's on ice, very gangly, not the player he was, its his mindset that will help us, if not his legs

Did well when he came on.

Undecided about him showed glimpses of pure class think he might need a few games to adjust to the pace.

Wasnt sure about Tevez at the beginning of the season now look at him!!

I thought he played well when he came on,Barry was having an average game,De Jong doing his usual job and Zab running round like a headless chicken,we needed someone to drive us forward and he done just that.

We so badly need a creative midfield player in the Summer.

Did any one watch the game? Vieira came on and did well, held the ball well, some good passing and created several chances.

He looked fitter as well.

Ireland has come on several times this season, and failed to get involved and have and impact on the game, which vieira did.

Did he not set up bellamy twice for very good chances, and lescott.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.