Vieira Strikes Again

Red_fan said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Smart move by Vieira really... what happens next time some decision like that comes at Old Toilet? The ref gives them a dubious decision = queue the football world saying "Vieira was right". Those sort of comments can play with the refs mind.

Vieira wasn't the first, and certainly won't be the last to come out with what he just has done.

But we keep on getting all the decisions, allegedly. So people saying it in the media doesn't make a difference, does it?

All the media are afraid of fergie about time people stood up and knocked the old fool down. it makes a huge difference if people in media speak up highlights it even more maybe makes the refs think that little bit more about being fair

Red_fan said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Smart move by Vieira really... what happens next time some decision like that comes at Old Toilet? The ref gives them a dubious decision = queue the football world saying "Vieira was right". Those sort of comments can play with the refs mind.

Vieira wasn't the first, and certainly won't be the last to come out with what he just has done.

But we keep on getting all the decisions, allegedly. So people saying it in the media doesn't make a difference, does it?

It certainly brings it to attention though... the pundits/media/fans will all take note of everything that goes on and especially as it effects the title race.

These things don't go away, look all way back to the dubious added time in the manc derby under mark hughes. "Fergie time" is still shouted out every time United enters stoppage time.

CITYROBBO said:
Red_fan said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:

All the media are afraid of fergie about time people stood up and knocked the old fool down. it makes a huge difference if people in media speak up highlights it even more maybe makes the refs think that little bit more about being fair

Fergie been planting doubt in refs minds for years n media love it oh ha ha fergie mind games much same as oh that paul scholes he will never learn to tackle ha ha ha but we love him n its a typical scholes tackle ha ha

Red_fan said:
I think everybody can now see what he is actually on the payroll at City for now.

Twice in a little over a week now though? He's coming across as a little obsessive for sure.

So Mr red arse (fan) on a scale of 1-6 how do you rate you peevishness at Mr Viera's comments?

Personally I think it's a good idea paddy coming out saying a bit of truth and getting the press to focus on him. Bit like the special one does. All the focus is on him and not the players. Plus a respected legend like him saying what everyone in the world knows might make the odd person sit up and think. Though I doubt it will stop the decisions clearly going the rags way.

Red_fan said:
I think everybody can now see what he is actually on the payroll at City for now.

Twice in a little over a week now though? He's coming across as a little obsessive for sure.

Subtle but not quite subtle enough. Any more wummery and you're gone.

stony said:
Subtle but not quite subtle enough. Any more wummery and you're gone.

Sorry if it came across that way, I definitely wasn't trying to be a WUM. I was genuinely just giving my reaction to it. I can see how it may have come across to some though, I'll be more careful with how I phrase things in future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.