Vieira's comments about decisions against City

I'm still yet to hear a satisfactory explanation to why lampard, crouch and johnson weren't convicted by retrospective video evidence. I don't mean people saying "cos it's a conspiracy" etc. I mean the refs or the fa saying whether they were unacceptable or ok.

Vieira claimed City have suffered unjustly at the hands of referees and suggested there was an agenda against the club to prevent them from landing a first Premier League crown.

Oh really?...I think theres been a bit of journalistic license applied here. Im beginning to wonder does anyone even know what the word agenda means. Quite rightly PV bemoans the ludicrous litany of decisions against us, nowhere do I see him claiming theres an agenda.

Exeter Blue I am here said:
Good ploy by City getting Vieira to air these views. The press are never gonna slag off and ridicule such a well respected elder statesman of the English game like they do Mancini. That notwithstanding, I wish he'd gone the whole hog and not just identified the Lampard/Kompany decision as evidence. The bias against us has been going on for months.......as the 18 key decisions below (which I posted on here after the CC cup semi at Klanfield) clearly demonstrates

1) Silva getting tripped in the box at Chelsea but no pen
2) Clichy getting sent off at Chelsea
3) Mereiles crocking Silva at Chelsea and not getting sent off
4) Lescott getting a pen given against him at Chelsea for ball to hand
5) Reina handling the ball outside the box at Anfield and not getting sent off
6) Skrtel play acting to get Balotelli sent off at Anfield for a non-existent "elbowing"
7) Muamba not getting sent off at West Brom for a proper elbowing on Balotelli
8) Balotelli getting a goal incorrectly ruled out for offside at West Brom
9) Sunderland's offside goal being allowed to stand
10) Barry getting sent off against Liverpool because Agger ran into him
11) Skrtel not getting sent off for any combination of barges, kung fu kicks and penalty box trips you care to make
12) Rooney getting Kompany sent off for a 2 footed challenged after just 10 minutes vs the rags
13) Johnson not getting sent off for a 2 footed tackle on Lescott
14) Figueroa not getting sent off for denying a clear goalscoring opportunity
15) Balotelli getting a 4 match ban for an alleged stamp where room for doubt existed
16) Dzeko not getting a penalty at Klanfield
17) Richards having a joke penalty given against him at Klanfield.
18) Kolarov getting a yellow for being clattered by Henderson, something Dowd clearly didn't see.

And to that lot we can now add Kompany's joke yellow card at Everton, plus by way of further inconsistency, Halsey cravenly allowing Dogleash to substitute Maxi Rodriguez so he (Halsey) wouldn't have to send him off for a 2 footed tackle, and Suarez only getting a yellow for deliberately kicking Parker in the stonks

And.... I would argue the three blatant penalties against Everton

19) Lescott getting thrown to the floor by Howard for simply standing his ground
20) Phil Neville Handball for something that was an infinitely worse case of hand ball than Richards
21) Aguero getting brought down in the penalty area.
22) Royston Drenthe Thigh high assault on Micah

And before ANYONE mentions the Fulham penalty... we don't NEED decisions against Fulham at home, we would have beaten them anyway and got a more blatant penalty turned down subsequently.

Its the games where they are tight where decisions are crucial that it is imperative that referees get the right decisions - that will be the difference between winning and not winning the league - not Fulham at home.

Add that to the fact that the rags get FOUR penalties in two games that can be directly attributed to securing them 4 additional points and YET STILL some deny there is no bias!! Strewth !

Just how much more anti city decisions would you need !!? Every single match of every single game !?

It is beyond a joke and we CIty fans have to keep exposing it. This should now act as a rolling list of shame.... cue Aston Villa away...

“Players are saying that they don’t know what the
rules mean and if they are likely to be sent off or
not.

Hope this statement by city players doesn't prevent our players from getting into tackles. Without tackling, how will they win the ball back then.

Ballotelli'sSh*teIsGOLD said:
“Players are saying that they don’t know what the
rules mean and if they are likely to be sent off or
not.

Hope this statement by city players doesn't prevent our players from getting into tackles. Without tackling, how will they win the ball back then.

And that is the psychological problem on our players that these inconsistent decisions could have.

It's like Barry turning his back on Gibsons shot at Everton you wonder whether the risk of a handball was playing on his mind hence him not fronting it up - I certainly don't think it is down to Barry being 'afraid' to be struck by the ball.

It's a very good tactic by the club, it has worked for other clubs, Pulis went ballistic last season (in that case I thought it was unjustified having seen the way Stoke play sometimes) and suggested a league table for refs, the result refs started to go a little easier on them, in fact they have got away with some horrendous stuff, and none other than King Kenny, result Liverpool play very similar to Stoke nowadays and get away with it.

Once it's out in the open, it may be psychological they seem to stop doing it

Blue Mooner said:
Exeter Blue I am here said:
Good ploy by City getting Vieira to air these views. The press are never gonna slag off and ridicule such a well respected elder statesman of the English game like they do Mancini. That notwithstanding, I wish he'd gone the whole hog and not just identified the Lampard/Kompany decision as evidence. The bias against us has been going on for months.......as the 18 key decisions below (which I posted on here after the CC cup semi at Klanfield) clearly demonstrates

1) Silva getting tripped in the box at Chelsea but no pen
2) Clichy getting sent off at Chelsea
3) Mereiles crocking Silva at Chelsea and not getting sent off
4) Lescott getting a pen given against him at Chelsea for ball to hand
5) Reina handling the ball outside the box at Anfield and not getting sent off
6) Skrtel play acting to get Balotelli sent off at Anfield for a non-existent "elbowing"
7) Muamba not getting sent off at West Brom for a proper elbowing on Balotelli
8) Balotelli getting a goal incorrectly ruled out for offside at West Brom
9) Sunderland's offside goal being allowed to stand
10) Barry getting sent off against Liverpool because Agger ran into him
11) Skrtel not getting sent off for any combination of barges, kung fu kicks and penalty box trips you care to make
12) Rooney getting Kompany sent off for a 2 footed challenged after just 10 minutes vs the rags
13) Johnson not getting sent off for a 2 footed tackle on Lescott
14) Figueroa not getting sent off for denying a clear goalscoring opportunity
15) Balotelli getting a 4 match ban for an alleged stamp where room for doubt existed
16) Dzeko not getting a penalty at Klanfield
17) Richards having a joke penalty given against him at Klanfield.
18) Kolarov getting a yellow for being clattered by Henderson, something Dowd clearly didn't see.

And to that lot we can now add Kompany's joke yellow card at Everton, plus by way of further inconsistency, Halsey cravenly allowing Dogleash to substitute Maxi Rodriguez so he (Halsey) wouldn't have to send him off for a 2 footed tackle, and Suarez only getting a yellow for deliberately kicking Parker in the stonks

And.... I would argue the three blatant penalties against Everton

19) Lescott getting thrown to the floor by Howard for simply standing his ground
20) Phil Neville Handball for something that was an infinitely worse case of hand ball than Richards
21) Aguero getting brought down in the penalty area.
22) Royston Drenthe Thigh high assault on Micah

And before ANYONE mentions the Fulham penalty... we don't NEED decisions against Fulham at home, we would have beaten them anyway and got a more blatant penalty turned down subsequently.

Its the games where they are tight where decisions are crucial that it is imperative that referees get the right decisions - that will be the difference between winning and not winning the league - not Fulham at home.

Add that to the fact that the rags get FOUR penalties in two games that can be directly attributed to securing them 4 additional points and YET STILL some deny there is no bias!! Strewth !

Just how much more anti city decisions would you need !!? Every single match of every single game !?

It is beyond a joke and we CIty fans have to keep exposing it. This should now act as a rolling list of shame.... cue Aston Villa away...

You should forward this list to Patrick

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.