Vieira's comments about decisions against City

What's the odds that the ref will send one of our boys off for fuck all on Sunday and the journo will try to provoke Bobby into doing a Keegan?

lordloverocket said:
still makes mi piss, all the blues who've still got that the attitude of swings n roundabouts!
wake up u simple twats before all this shit costs us the title.
And if we do 'wake up', what difference will it make? How can we ensure it doesn't cost us the title, by coming onto bluemoon after every game to moan about what happened? Will that have the desired effect to make the title come our way or, as I think is more likely, will it be down to the players going out and winning games like they are doing already?

Pigeonho said:
lordloverocket said:
still makes mi piss, all the blues who've still got that the attitude of swings n roundabouts!
And if we do 'wake up', what difference will it make? How can we ensure it doesn't cost us the title, by coming onto bluemoon after every game to moan about what happened? Will that have the desired effect to make the title come our way or, as I think is more likely, will it be down to the players going out and winning games like they are doing already?

Never underestimate the power of positive thought.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Pigeonho said:
lordloverocket said:

Never underestimate the power of positive thought.
I've been trying this since 1994 to encourage a lotto win, it hasn't happened though! ;-)

Pigeonho said:
lordloverocket said:
MOAN ABOUT IT! like the chief moaners ushited theyve done very well out of moaning about the press,the fa the refs etc
for a start the players arent pressuring the officials enough every single decision that doesnt go are way should be questioned and every big decision should be pursued by at least 5 players plus the fourth offical should be moaned at ALL GAME by the bench i peronally want refs to dread coming to our place.

I had a lot of respect for Viera, before this. If you put on a little girls crying voice when reading it, then you'll get my drift.

This is pathetic, and anyone getting involved should be ashamed of themselves. Man-up for god's sake and STOP whining..........................every team has decisions go against them, every team loses players for one reason or another, but not every team has the resources to compensate like we do.

Mancini had every opportunity last Summer to ensure we had a squad to cope with ALL eventualities. Conspiricy theories are bunkem, and anyone who believes that the destiny of this Prem league will be decided by them is a loser.

The message being sent out loud and clear by Viera's statement is that we cant cope and are looking for excuses. If the players think the whole world's against us and we cant win whatever we do, then there will be a self fullfilling profecy about the result - mark my words!

ANY1aBLUE said:
I had a lot of respect for Viera, before this. If you put on a little girls crying voice when reading it, then you'll get my drift.

This is pathetic, and anyone getting involved should be ashamed of themselves. Man-up for god's sake and STOP whining..........................every team has decisions go against them, every team loses players for one reason or another, but not every team has the resources to compensate like we do.

Mancini had every opportunity last Summer to ensure we had a squad to cope with ALL eventualities. Conspiricy theories are bunkem, and anyone who believes that the destiny of this Prem league will be decided by them is a loser.

The message being sent out loud and clear by Viera's statement is that we cant cope and are looking for excuses. If the players think the whole world's against us and we cant win whatever we do, then there will be a self fullfilling profecy about the result - mark my words!

maybe a lot of us (vieira and mancini included) are losers then , maybe.

what is sure is that you are a rag , or at the very least an idiot.

ANY1aBLUE said:

Seems that someone's crying out for attention. And how you read it like that amazes me.

ANY1aBLUE said:

well does anyone think the rags will give a shit how they win the league, to them a victory won by dodgy decisions is still a victory, even if it was totally blatant they would still says they won it by their superiority,

ANY1aBLUE said:

rag

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.