Viktoria Plzen pre match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally, the Champions League is back.

I can't stress how musch this game is must win, lose this and the Bayern game becomes almost a must win.

I think ten points will see us through so for me I think we should be aiming for two wins against Plzen, a win and a draw against Moscow and at least one draw against Bayern. I must say though if we are going to rely on getting points from Bayern we are in trouble, ideally we should be beating both Plzen and Moscow both home and away.

Let's say we lose on Tuesday and only manage a draw against Moscow away but beat both teams at home, that's only 7 points which I don't think will be enough, like I said we don't want to be relying on the Bayern games for points.

Best team has to go out, and I think Pellegrini will go attacking bar a few injuries etc..

-----------------Dzeko/Negredo--------------

Nasri----------------Kun-----------------Navas

---------Yaya------------Fernandinho--------

Kolarov--Nastasic--Kompany--Zabaleta

------------------------Hart------------------------

Huge game with a win a must.

Anything less will send this site crashing for at least 48 hours!

de niro said:
blueinsa said:

Well I'm not back till Wednesday night so I'll miss the worst of it:-)

On a serious note though Bill, it was the stick used to beat Bob by many, me included and Pellegrini wont be cut much slack unless we start to get the desired results.

blueinsa said:
de niro said:
blueinsa said:

Well I'm not back till Wednesday night so I'll miss the worst of it:-)

On a serious note though Bill, it was the stick used to beat Bob by many, me included and Pellegrini wont be cut much slack unless we start to get the desired results.
This is what the Spanish boys hired him for
Absolutely no excuses to not make it out of this group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.