Viktoria Plzen v City (Tuesday 17 September)

citytill1die84 said:
allan harper said:
you are getting about 26-28kc /£ at the moment, so a 40kc beer would be about £1.55,a 60Kc beer £2.30 and if you are lucky enough to find a 24kc beer then just under a £.
Should be a bit cheaper in Plzen.

That's off trip advisor.

Good enough for me :) Can't wait to get started.

Me either! You on the flight back Thursday night too?

allan harper said:
citytill1die84 said:
allan harper said:
you are getting about 26-28kc /£ at the moment, so a 40kc beer would be about £1.55,a 60Kc beer £2.30 and if you are lucky enough to find a 24kc beer then just under a £.
Should be a bit cheaper in Plzen.

That's off trip advisor.

Good enough for me :) Can't wait to get started.

Me either! You on the flight back Thursday night too?

Ye mate.

Need one ticket if anyone has a spare, flights booked and missed out on a ticket despite having 11,400 points, pm pls if anyone can be so kind

30 Czech Korunas to the Pound at Currency Exchange Corp. www.cecltd.comIf you're buying on line. Based at 13/14 Hanover Street W1S 1YH if you live in London. Delivery available.

dw7 said:
How many tickets we looking at reckon I mite struggle to be honest
Hi,i am from Prague.
There will be plenty of touts,probably 500 spare tickets (maybe even more) for about double price.
Good luck

Change your money over here in Prague. You will get a much better rate than anywhere in the UK

There are loads of exchange places on and around Wenceslas Square. The best ones that I have found recently were the one underneath Debenhams (!) on the corner of W. Square and Jindriska, one kind of opposite on Jindriska and then one tucked away just round the corner on a street called Panska. There are also a couple of art deco shopping arcades towards the bottom end of Wenceslas Square which have exchange places in them which normally have really good rates too.

If you are going to change your cash here, avoid banks and places like western union and some of the blue and white ones on Wenceslas Square as they will rip you off.

With regards to beer prices, avoid touristy areas and you will be fine; beer gardens tend to be cheap as do Czech places outside the centre. I was in a beer garden last night up in Vysehrad and paid 27Kc per pint which is normal.

topcat12 said:
Change your money over here in Prague. You will get a much better rate than anywhere in the UK

There are loads of exchange places on and around Wenceslas Square. The best ones that I have found recently were the one underneath Debenhams (!) on the corner of W. Square and Jindriska, one kind of opposite on Jindriska and then one tucked away just round the corner on a street called Panska. There are also a couple of art deco shopping arcades towards the bottom end of Wenceslas Square which have exchange places in them which normally have really good rates too.

If you are going to change your cash here, avoid banks and places like western union and some of the blue and white ones on Wenceslas Square as they will rip you off.

With regards to beer prices, avoid touristy areas and you will be fine; beer gardens tend to be cheap as do Czech places outside the centre. I was in a beer garden last night up in Vysehrad and paid 27Kc per pint which is normal.
Do you get a good rate if you just withdraw from a cash machine

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.