Vilas Boas

Potentially brilliant signing, specially because of his experience with the PL and Chelsea from his time in Mourinho's backroom staff.

I'm not very happy at all, really wanted him at Inter. Hope we're getting Hiddink now.

simmers said:
Not so much a case of Mancini not being good enough as Villa Boas being a better long term option. Many reasons for that...

Ok give me at least five

1. Better man manager
2. Plays a more attacking and progressive kind of football.
3. Speaks better English.
4. Has been part of a coaching set up which has won the premiership on more than one occassion.
5. Much younger and much more likely to build a dynasty than Mancini.

Those would be five - but to be honest you only need the first three to make the decision IMO.

BillyShears said:
simmers said:
Not so much a case of Mancini not being good enough as Villa Boas being a better long term option. Many reasons for that...

Ok give me at least five

1. Better man manager
4. Has been part of a coaching set up which has won the premiership on more than one occassion.

Those would be five - but to be honest you only need the first three to make the decision IMO.

Oh dear

simmers said:
BillyShears said:
simmers said:
Ok give me at least five

1. Better man manager

Oh dear

Why did you ask the question then? Whatever I'd have answered would've elicited the same thoughtless reaction...

BillyShears said:
simmers said:
BillyShears said:
1. Better man manager

Oh dear

Why did you ask the question then? Whatever I'd have answered would've elicited the same thoughtless reaction...

The term "the silence is deafening" was never more appropriate!

You've stumped him!

BillyShears said:
simmers said:
BillyShears said:
1. Better man manager

Oh dear

Yawn you really do need to stick your anti-mancini agenda up your arse and go fuck off somewhere its boring now.

ManCityTom said:
BillyShears said:
simmers said:

Yawn you really do need to stick your anti-mancini agenda up your arse and go fuck off somewhere its boring now.

EDIT:

Actually, on second thoughts...might be easier for me to just ignore the half wits...consider yourself foe'ed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.