villa attendance

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
The bright side of a low gate would be they might realise many genuine fans can't afford afford all these game and there might not be another 50% price increase for the next round.
Also, there's only usually 5 or 6 blocks with any atmosphere anyway, so as long as there full...
And what about the lift a full house would give the players? I'd hate to think they are going to run out to swathes of empty seats. That will tell them what we think of the Cup.

I know some cant afford it, and it's totally pointless moaning.

mancmackem said:
Heard a source from the club has said at the start of the day the club has sold 200 tickets for the North Stand.

If that is true, that is GRIM!

Then they only have themselves to blame.

two home ties against Villa and Reading

Stoke v West Ham
Birmingham v Bolton
Manchester United v Leyton Orient or Arsenal

Fuck me we may never get a better chance

COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Balti said:

Stoke v West Ham
Birmingham v Bolton

COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As long as united or arsenal are in it it's gonna be tough

mancmackem said:
Heard a source from the club has said at the start of the day the club has sold 200 tickets for the North Stand.

What a great Idea that family stand was. Pay rise for that man.

The Fat el Hombre said:
Balti said:

Stoke v West Ham
Birmingham v Bolton

COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As long as united or arsenal are in it it's gonna be tough

of course but our first FA Cup semi-final in a firkin long time is there to be had....

Course we'll probably lose tomorrow or against Reading instead.

But still I can almost taste it......

mancmackem said:

true maybe or maybe not,i find that very hard to beleive

Can we for once give vocal support throughout the game , even if a pass goes astray let's stay positive and drive our team on rather than giving them reason not to give that little bit extra because he has just heard large sigh when he didn't make the correct decision.

We can push on if we let villa know we are there

This is our chance, the first real opening for a while, maybe since blowing it against WHU.

If you don't normally do cup matches MAKE THE EFFORT and get down to the game and make some noise.

They may have Clattenberg but we've got our own goal machine Dunny and he must be due one.

To have Villa at home followe by Reading to make a semi is too good a chance to miss.

We played Villa at home in a 5th round replay back in 2006. The attendance was 33,006 and that was to watch the likes of Samaras and co. With better players and a real chance of doing something in the cup this year, you would hope it would be more.

I cant see it though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.