villa attendance

I agree Balti, I never thought it would be like that when I got my first season ticket in '79. Thought I would go whenever I wanted. Hard to ebileive some of the prices now. How can anyone take their family to the likes of Tottenham at £51.00 a ticket, thats almost as much as I get in month at the moment if I take four of us. Still Ive got all my four kids supporting us home and some away games so I must have doing something right.

fans will have to pick and choose their games,times are hard for a lot of people.£22.50 not bad for tomorrow tho.

Q-Blue said:
The on-line tickets are only offering East Stand Level 1 and North Stand Level 1.
What's that all about?
Are the other areas all sold out? (Fat chance!) Or are the club railroading everyone again to try and create an atmosphere?

The bastards! How dare they try and inprove the atmosphere. DOn't they know we love being spreadout and being able to hear the players wheezing as they run.<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:37 pm --<br /><br />
cleavers said:
mcfcliam said:
If yer' watching on tele, watching on tele, watching on tele, yer' a ****!

;)
What about listening on the radio on your way home from a 12 hour shift ?

Then you are probably tired.

But if you fall asleep. Then you are a shitbag.

Bluemoon115 said:
masterwig said:
North Stand is pointless for night games. I suspect a lot of people bought seasoncards for kids that don't even go just so they start getting loyalty points early.
Yup.

Plus no-one wants a cup seat there because they don't wanna be surrounded "by a load of fucking kids".

The club have cocked up.

They won't be surrounded by kids there anyway because they're all in the other stands. At the County game there was at least 20 sat near me in E2 which doesn't usually happen. Seems some of them tried to buy their own seat in the North Stand but were told they were already sold! Obviously to the Invisible Man and his friends;-)

I'll stick up for the Villa fans a bit on this one, I left work at 3:30 for the ARIS game and still missed kickoff, So I've been looking at the train options, last train back to brum is 22:07.
So basically driving and leaving work early is the only option to travel just under a 100 miles as theres no public transport at night.

Theres no chance I can leave work before 4 tomorrow so my only option would be drive to train station, pay £15 parking £78 for a return to Manchester, get to the game for Kickoff walk back to town pay £29 for a room and then leave on the 05:11 in the morning to still get in work late. I just can't justify the £150ish for a night game thats on TV no matter how much I fancy coming up for it.

I will be astounded if there's more than 30k. There will be thousands of empty seats in the family stand again so if you're in there you can have a row each & spread out...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.