villa attendance

SWP's back said:
Q-Blue said:
The on-line tickets are only offering East Stand Level 1 and North Stand Level 1.
What's that all about?
Are the other areas all sold out? (Fat chance!) Or are the club railroading everyone again to try and create an atmosphere?

The bastards! How dare they try and inprove the atmosphere. DOn't they know we love being spreadout and being able to hear the players wheezing as they run.

-- Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:37 pm --

cleavers said:
What about listening on the radio on your way home from a 12 hour shift ?

Then you are probably tired.

But if you fall asleep. Then you are a shitbag.

And you could get a slap.

Re: Villa fans

Villa fan in peace here!
We may have "fickle fans" and its widely mentioned in the media. But believe me its blown out of proportion
Every team i've seen down at VP this year (odd exceptions) has failed to sell out the away end. Thats no excuse for us though!
I wouldnt say were the worst fans in the country, i would actually say were up there with a good fan base particuarly away from home (usually anway!)
Id also say that you and Everton i think are the best 2 fans for atmosphere and selling out away from home
Anyway the point is i expected us to take alot more than 2k and i still do, we usually pull big crowds for the cup. I can still see it being around 3k. But on a weds night, other away days coming up that will shape the rest of the season for us, on tv, and alot expect us to lose it becomes a totally different story and the low numbers isnt a massive surprise

Anyways good luck for tomoz night and hope you all have a good evening but not a win :-)
Oh and good luck, i really want you to win the title because the manure fans all the way down here are getting totally unbearable now, more than they was before!

howfen blue said:
Don't know why everybody is surprised Villa are right up there with the worst supporters in the country fickle as fuck!!! In fact every team in the area are poorly supported when you consider the catchment area they have!!

A few things. Firstly, we never had 5k to start with. We were given 3k to be sold in advance and a further 1k on the door, on the night. Secondly, we have sold ALL of the initial 3k and many more will go and pay tomorrow. Thirdly, we are not poorly supported at all, considering how poor a season we have had compared to City and the amount of teams in our area and before you go on about the amount of teams in the North West, look at Bolton, Blackburn and Wigan's attendances!! Finally, the person calling our great traditional old football ground "Vile" park, well done, did you make it up yourself after realising you could make a derogatory word out of our unique name? Or more likely you heard it on a West Brom, Small Heath, Wolves forum and thought it was funny. If I were you I'd be more concerned about the turn up in the home end, people who live in glass houses.............

TV, a competition devalued these days, midweek, away and people are fucking skint.

fair play to those that do travel up i say.<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:27 pm --<br /><br />
Holtenderinthesky said:
howfen blue said:
Don't know why everybody is surprised Villa are right up there with the worst supporters in the country fickle as fuck!!! In fact every team in the area are poorly supported when you consider the catchment area they have!!

A few things. Firstly, we never had 5k to start with. We were given 3k to be sold in advance and a further 1k on the door, on the night. Secondly, we have sold ALL of the initial 3k and many more will go and pay tomorrow. Thirdly, we are not poorly supported at all, considering how poor a season we have had compared to City and the amount of teams in our area and before you go on about the amount of teams in the North West, look at Bolton, Blackburn and Wigan's attendances!! Finally, the person calling our great traditional old football ground "Vile" park, well done, did you make it up yourself after realising you could make a derogatory word out of our unique name? Or more likely you heard it on a West Brom, Small Heath, Wolves forum and thought it was funny. If I were you I'd be more concerned about the turn up in the home end, people who live in glass houses.............

You guys have got fuck all to prove fella, don't worry yourself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.