Villa fan found guilty of punching nine year old City fan at Cup Final

If I walk passed a school and punched some random kid,
I would be charged with ABH or GBH
Depending on the injury caused, and deffiently not got of with a slapped wrist.
Suppose he told the judge/magistrate he was pissed or on drugs that day, which shouldn't fking matter you assaulted a fking 9yr old kid, you fking pussy..
Try telling the Mag that if you're up for a DUI and see if it works!

Oh yeah, forgot about that tosspot

Meanwhile we're labled vile bullies for asking if a young villa fan has kept the receipt for his Grealish shirt!

It blows my mind that a 54 year old would punch a 9 year old over football. What a cowardly bastard.
It's absolutely bizarre. At 54 years old, it's very, very strange that it's still in your head to want to lash out at anyone, regardless of age. What a tool. But, actually punching a young child in the face!!!!??? He must have very little inside his head.

A fat, baldy Villa supporting postie from Henley-in-Arden you say ..........
liam-neeson-lg.jpg

A fully grown man, who was part of a small group of Villa fans walking towards my mum and I at the top of Wembley Way, decided to scream threateningly (right in her face) as they passed. She was 80 years old at the time of the final.

The Villa fan that tried to intimidate her was in his 40’s and he and his friend were with a couple young teenage lads I presume were their children.

Luckily, my mum is made of strong stuff, but they weren’t to know that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.