Villa Fans

frothy said:
,so the lads dressed up as inspector clueso and one as the pink panther on level 3 were villa fans? did anyone see the 2 dressed as umper lumpers at Ashbey's station they looked a right couple of twats waiting for the train into town faces like slapped arses

Yh they were you could tell by there faces when the goals went in sat right infront of me them lot funny but ignorant gits getting up every five minutes.

padgey said:
Gotta be takin the piss if you think Villa are a shit club... They are a big club.. have you seen our away support these days how many tickets have we returned away from home this season....

agreed, a good club with a good set of fans, i loved the banana men yesterday.

No problem with Villa, great club, decent fans and still have one of the best grounds in the country.

citymad said:
No problem with Villa, great club, decent fans and still have one of the best grounds in the country.
yep ,one of the better set of fans you come across up and down the country.

Villaninpeace said:
I've often down the years visited this site to see what is happening at City or to see what is being said before or after a game. I've always had a lot of time for City ever since our game with you many years ago when we were in a title fight with Utd and your visiting fans were in great form at VP but never felt like signing up to post before.

As there was a thread devoted to Villa fans I thought I'd make the effort, I'm sure I will be greeted with abuse from some having read this thread but so be it.

The first thing I wanted to correct is the suggestion we didn't sell out, trust me we sold ever ticket you gave us. I know lots of people who tried everything they could to get a ticket for today but couldn't, we could have sold our allocation twice over, our forums have been awash with people seeking tickets.

If there were empty seats its because people didn't make it to the ground, you may have noticed rather a lot of pissed up people in costumes.

As for this notion Villa fans say City are a shit club... not really aware of that to be honest. I think a lot of us view City as a proper club, with good fans and a touch of class, don't mistake match banter for disrespect. As for those who say we didn't sing, I can only guess you were watching on a dodgy stream :D

Did our fans kick off in the old days? Yeah, didn't everyone's?

As for constantly reminding people about when we had Dalian Atkinson, mmm, funny most fans I know think he was a lazy bastard. ho hum.

As for Birmingham fans.... they can't even sell their own ground out when we turn up for a derby game thats how diehard they are.

Anyway I'm not going to waste my time telling you about them lot, take a trip to St Andrews next season you will see for yourselves.

The better team won today, you are on the verge of building a great side so long as a manager is given time and I look forward to you taking Utd down a peg or two in the coming seasons.

-- Sat May 01, 2010 11:17 pm --

Kinky Dribbler said:
I know quite a lot of Birmingham fans being familiar with the area, and almost all of I've met have far more hatred for Villa than they have love for their own club. I was actually quite startled by it. We often get called bitter and obsessed with regard to the rags.. that's nothing compared to Birmingham fans with Villa. Quite a lot of them admitted at the start of this season, when everyone was expecting them to be battling relegation, that they would rather beat Villa and get relegated than lose both derbies and stay up.

An accurate picture that they are totally obsessed.

Spot on, would rather have Villa than the other brummie shite.

I lived in Solihull in the 80's for a few years, christ even my eldest daughter was born there which is something we don't shout about. I can safely say that Birminghams support is shite. They are one of those teams where everyone supports them but they never f'king go until they are doing alright. Fickle isn't the word.

Villa do have some dick fans but don't we all? Was chatting to a few in town after the game and it transpired one of the lads we were talking to had been in my local, when i lived there, the night before. Had a good reminisce.

Villaninpeace said:
We always do fancy dress for the last away game of the season, yesterday was a fairly poor show I think because everyone was so focussed on the game.

Last year away at Boro for the last game the majority of fans were in fancy dress, it was some sight.

A couple of years ago some of our fans went in fancy dress as our team at Boro.
Big mistake, they got on the pitch and got stuffed 8-1.

I like Villa, i thought they contributed to a wonderful atmosphere yesterday.

Damocles said:
manchester blue said:
Average attendance in League 1 = 28,273.

Capacity of Maine Road wasn't 47,000 though was it? It was around the 30 mark.

It was about 33k wasn't it. As I said originally I think it's irony as most fans recognise us as being loyal. But the fact remains there wasn't a waiting list nor did the sold out signs go up every game!

mancityvstoke said:
ANYWAY.......bollocks to Villa fans and the love in (everyone forget how they slag us off for winning fk all even though we spent zillions?)

did anyone see THIS today dishing out leaflets? I nearly missed the game

28aq2km.jpg

if i saw her, for one momment i might have missed the game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.