Villa (H) Post Match Thread

Pretty outstanding!!!!! He threw Walker to the floor causing him to go off injured. He flew into Kevs ankle causing him to go off injured, he was late on Jesus and tried to carry it on and at the end he clattered Stones/Dias? Late. He fell over more times than I did after a the Basle (away) match. He is a snidey little shit that thinks he is better than he is whereas he is just about better than Joey Barton.
Well you did ask for my thoughts.

spot on

cheating and diving players show no respect to each other anymore (spirit of the game) that died when skysport took over and formed the premier league

View attachment 8679
spirit of the game haha fuck off. When a goal is disallowed for someone’s nose being offside people are absolutely crying out that rules are rules. When it’s the other way around now it’s about spirit of the game. Clowns
We were lucky that the linesman and the var official's knew the offside law.
Juventus were unlucky that the Italians did not.

Looks like we are making the headlines again , the Scouse Echo has at least four articles on our "controversial" but correct goal ,looks like we have upset the little lambs from murkyside , just waiting for knobhead Aldridge to put his five penneth in . They must suffer from serious memory loss at Klanfield after last season , the amount goals they were gifted by opposition defenders and goalies must have been in double figures
Add that to the VAR decisions they must have had at least 20 points handed to them last season , not sure even the MUEN mentioned any of these events , but its quite obvious the Dippers are obsessed with our club 24/7 , which i can understand after waiting over 30 years to win a title and being the best side in the world only to be also rans the very next season
The Dippers next title will be in 2050 , i am glad to say i will proabably not be around to see it

Anyone seen or not the Ronaldo incident(edited to correct my error ) last night.I was amazed that our goal was allowed to stand and this is why. I know the LOTG state it was a correct decision but how many of us knew that until Walton's grovelling explanation of the the decision was correct ? I bet not many .VAR guys in the van were certainly more clued up and switched on than us match going/armchair experts .Be honest with yourself

I knew it wasn't offside.

Just watched the first half again. So much to enjoy:
I personally underestimate how much Cancelo influences the game. When we are in possession he is a pivot/attacking midfielder. When he was on the left, Phil had his most dangerous spell, when moved to the right Raz is suddenly far more involved in the game. Lose possession and suddenly he is a full back again. Seriously impressive and if he can improve his final ball decision making I wonder who in the world would be more effective.

there were multiple examples of crosses and balls hit into the space where the 6 yard line is. It is clear that our lack of a bone fide striker does impact us. Bernie in particular doesn’t have the movement or nous up front to take advantage of these balls and that is where he was operating. Stirling had a couple of opportunities to make the runs into the far post but was yards behind the play. These are observations not criticis.

Gundo tidies up so much in midfield that goes unnoticed.

on the AV side. 1) Greilish is a dirty bastard 2) Greilish is a top player. For those that say they can’t see it, his first ball is excellent in both transition and attack. He holds the ball very well and goes past players with a combination of strength and speed. Not saying we should sign him, just saying he is a bloody good midfielder. For those that don’t rate him, just pray the Dippers or Rags don’t sign him.

Mings is a top CB.

Second half later.l
Really good post that. You hit ours and Villas plus points on the head. It was a wonderful game to watch, open, attack minded and brilliant defensive displays from both teams. Yes, we definitely need to keep an eye on Grealish if theres any chance we could get him.

Fuck sake. Law proves the goal was fine so now it’s against the spirit of the game? Let’s rewrite the FIFA rule book and add a chapter about the spirit of the game which just says if it benefits City it’s against the spirit of the game.

Dont worry they will be sending agent Oliver to ref us again soon to put this right!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.