Villa (H) Post Match Thread

Absolutely lovely game, Villa served us the most entertained game of the season so far. Fair play to them. If we had any of Aguero/Jesus/Sterling in top form we would have battered them. With Torres getting used to the league and a new ST, we will be unstoppable.

Three ex-professional footballers on Match of the Day all saying that Villa were hard done to and the law was wrong as it is.
All fucking three of them played football with the exact same law in place. How come none of them started a campaign to have it changed if they think it’s so wrong?
I‘d love to go back and see if Linekar ever scored a goal from something similar that he is now claiming ‘should’ be offside.

I wonder if all the polava would have been the same had the boot been on the other foot?

Can see it now, great piece of opportunism from the Villa player mastering the rules of the game to nick the ball off Stones.

Stop crying pundits dry your eyes and get up to speed with the laws of the game you halfwits.

Pmsl.. so we score a perfectly legitimate goal but instead should have given the ball back to villa because they don’t understand the rules?
We should have let them walk the ball into net from the kick off or offered them a replay? Maybe we should have conceded the game and offered Villa a 3 nil default win
Sheik Mansour should close the club down and send all our players to Villa on a free?
I can't think of a punishment harsh enough

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.