Villa off to Real as well?

Re: Valencia confirm David Villa Bid

Even if we have bid there is only one place he is going. David Villa will not be coming to England. Wether its City Chelsea or the the rags. He wants to go to Madrid and they will get him. UNFORTUNATLEY :(

TFM is back again, still claiming that Villa is coming to us. I know he's full of shite, but the guys persistant right to the point where Villa is testing his biro in Madrid.

djelanomcfc said:
Even if we have bid there is only one place he is going. David Villa will not be coming to England. Wether its City Chelsea or the the rags. He wants to go to Madrid and they will get him. UNFORTUNATLEY :(

It wouldn't surpirse me if he ended up at Barca tbh

I don't know why TMF continues to talk about David Villa coming to City. He has said a number of times he wants to stay in Spain and wants to play in the same team as KAKA. Well Real Madrid have just bought the guy and have said they want David himself. WHY DOES HE CONTINUE TO MAKE A FOOL OF HIMSELF?
Some people on the site actaully agree with him and believe him.

Posted tonight by Erm.........him.

Evening all, just like to ask if i can have a t-shirt please. I'll have a medium one, in blue of course. I'll have "TFM WAS RIGHT 'BOUT VILLA". Cheers mate. Well im back in Spain now, although my wife has managed to break my laptop(too much crap from Facebook). Anyway, why have so many become so disheartend regarding Villa. You really must trust the people running Man City, they are doing an amazing job behind the scenes. Weather you all think im full of crap is irrelavent really, the fact is Villa will join Man City's revolution. I will post more and reply to all my pm's when i get my laptop back tomorrow. You see i will keep standing to be shot down, because when Villa signs i may just have a little gloat. Cheers TFM.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.