Villa Post Match Thread

tommybooth said:
RandomJ said:
BlueGun said:
" Pellegrini has saved his job with this league title, but in all honestly it's the least they would have expected to win. Give them a Klopp or a Guardiola, and it would be scary. Even Rodgers would already have this league title wrapped up. Pellegrini seems a decent man, very respectable as well. But Chris Houghton probably could have done what he's about to achieve this year."

RAWK...

They really do go full idiot on that site.

Pass me a shovel I up to my ears in bullshit.

We have had Kompany, Silva, Yaya and Aguero on the pitch at the same time in the PL for a total of 216 minutes this season. I think we have done amazing to be where we are especially by constantly having games in hand and pressure to win them. Think it sums it up that Arsenal have thier usual 4th spot but more points than many a season. Top 3 ave done exceptional this year but waut till the grievers find out they ave to rotate next season with more than 1 game a week

Very professional and patient performance.

You could sense the nerves in the crowd but the players didn't have any.

Not sure what the fuck villa were playing at with that performance. Time wasting and parking the bus when safe?

Zabaleta awesome but Yaya ran the show 2nd half.

Only Milner and Nasri a bit lacklustre tonight.

Bodicoteblue said:
bellwhaft said:
nico1 said:
Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more;
Or close the wall up with our City defence.
In peace there's nothing so becomes a man
As modest stillness and humility:
But when the blast of war blows in our ears,
Then imitate the action of the tiger;
Stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood,
Disguise fair nature with hard-favour'd rage;
Then lend the eye a terrible aspect;
Let pry through the portage of the head
Like the brass cannon; let the brow o'erwhelm it
As fearfully as doth a galled rock
O'erhang and jutty his confounded base,
Swill'd with the wild and wasteful ocean.
Now set the teeth and stretch the nostril wide,
Hold hard the breath and bend up every spirit
To his full height. On, on, you noblest Citizens.
Whose blood is fet from fathers of war-proof!

It's bluemoon not fucking game of thrones.
It's Shakespeare not fucking game of thrones

...but didn't Eric Morcambe say it might not have been written by him but by someone of the same name?

The Black Shed said:
I'm going to pat myself on the back now:

Re: Manchester City V Aston Villa pre match thread
by The Black Shed » Wed May 07, 2014 4:06 pm

We need 11 hungry tigers tonight. Fired up and aching to get out onto that glorious pitch. Our goal difference will improve by at least +3. Cannot see anything other than a convincing win, especially if Silva turns it on. City have been guilty of complacency in some games this season, so a performance & attitude the same as the Palace match and we're all good. In 2012 we had it, fucked it, then had a 2nd chance. It's the same this year. Come on City. We all love you

Shame I don't gamble anymore.

Self praise is no praise.

Over riiding thought was thank fuck i aint a villa fan they were shite

Thought we were excellent

BlueMo' said:
The Black Shed said:
I'm going to pat myself on the back now:

Re: Manchester City V Aston Villa pre match thread
by The Black Shed » Wed May 07, 2014 4:06 pm

We need 11 hungry tigers tonight. Fired up and aching to get out onto that glorious pitch. Our goal difference will improve by at least +3. Cannot see anything other than a convincing win, especially if Silva turns it on. City have been guilty of complacency in some games this season, so a performance & attitude the same as the Palace match and we're all good. In 2012 we had it, fucked it, then had a 2nd chance. It's the same this year. Come on City. We all love you

Shame I don't gamble anymore.

Self praise is no praise.

I have also said that Nasri/Kolarov/MDM should go, nobody's perfect. But I agree, generally. Tonight though I am blowing my own trumpet

What I need now is a picture of Yaya on his knees celebrating in front of the fans...something similar to Vinnie jumping in front of the crowd after he scored against the rags in 2012. Anyone?

Rednhappy said:
I'm a Liverpool fan and it's the first (and probably last!) time I have posted on here. I just wanted to say well done. I know there's a game to go and I won't lie and say I don't want West Ham to win but I honestly think you'll walk it. You also deserve the title. You've got the best team, squad, defender, midfielder and you will no doubt argue striker! You can score goals at will but are brilliant at defending when you need to. Pellegrini has won the war of words over Mourinho by keeping quiet and he seems a classy guy.

There are loads of Liverpool fans on the official site forum that respect you as a club. We just want to see good football and whilst there are some that come on here trying to wind you up the vast majority respect the way you play.

Anyway, well done.

Very decent of you mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.