Villa Post Match Thread

bobmcfc said:
n7dJb.gif

Good result that ;)

meanwhile those who support liverpool:

818926.gif

colinbellsballboy said:
gmckennasell said:
not read the thread , just the last couple of idiots , one saying dzeko is shit the other criticising pellegrini , i really despair some of the complete wankers on this forum , unfortunately the internet allows people with absolutely miniscule knowledge offer their views and thoughts . We are 90 minutes from another title , and that is mainly down to pellegrini 's excellent man management and dzeko stepping up , when we needed him
Yup heard the same here,and I told them.he might not be a great goal scorer,but he's a scorer of great goals,looked at me as if I was daft,who had the last laugh,wish we all got behind City though.sick of the negativity

Not just the internet, the groans that Dzeko gets over nothing round me is bollocks.He's pulled us right out of the shit on this run in,same as QPR,I love the fucker.

Hey mate, don't get upset on a night like this.

I've been a Blue over 50 years and - while I know exactly what you mean - I'm really confident about Sunday.

[Edit: That was intended to be directed to colinbellsballboy.]

Why don't you fuck off dickhead.not miserable just pragmatic fucking ban me arsewipe[/quote]
Over reaction?

MSP said:
jrb said:
I was a bit frustrated in the 1st half.

Dzeko against 3 centre halfs. Yaya too deep. And the pace of the attack was too slow.

As soon Jovetic and Fern came on, the tempo was much better and faster, and we began opening them up.

Thankfully we made it look quite easy in the end.

To be honest we opened them because they played much, much higher line in 2nd half and we did them when they tired. It might have been tricky if they continued to play as deep as they did in first half but I guess they hoped they might caught us on a counter with that high line.

The negativity on here is difficult to take sometimes. At the game all there is, is "get it forward, he's shit, he's useless, the manager doesn't know what he's doing/is useless. I could understand it as a one off but every week? Lost 3 league games out of the last 66 at home. I can remember when that might have been the other way round!!
The reason we score so many goals in the second half is because of the amount of running the opposition have to do in the first half. Keep doing the right things and we will score. We almost always score.
For Sunday, be positive and keep the faith.

True. I find it quite unbelievable that someone was upset after the first half.

Fuck me. Would we had that urgency going forward all season, we would have easily walked the league.

I think we were fucking huge throughout the whole game.

The Light Was Yellow said:
MSP said:
jrb said:
I was a bit frustrated in the 1st half.

Dzeko against 3 centre halfs. Yaya too deep. And the pace of the attack was too slow.

As soon Jovetic and Fern came on, the tempo was much better and faster, and we began opening them up.

Thankfully we made it look quite easy in the end.

To be honest we opened them because they played much, much higher line in 2nd half and we did them when they tired. It might have been tricky if they continued to play as deep as they did in first half but I guess they hoped they might caught us on a counter with that high line.

The negativity on here is difficult to take sometimes. At the game all there is, is "get it forward, he's shit, he's useless, the manager doesn't know what he's doing/is useless. I could understand it as a one off but every week? Lost 3 league games out of the last 66 at home. I can remember when that might have been the other way round!!
The reason we score so many goals in the second half is because of the amount of running the opposition have to do in the first half. Keep doing the right things and we will score. We almost always score.
For Sunday, be positive and keep the faith.

This ^^^^
good post

Yes the crowd was nervous and a bit uptight when we didn't score in the first half, but the players weren't. They were focused, committed and professional. The manager made the right changes, at the right time and, as seems to be the norm, up popped Edin Dzeko, not flash, not brash and maybe not the most gifted of strikers compared to others, but if you put the ball in the right place, Edin will do the business for you. Good performances all round tonight, Edin you're a star, Yaya the best central midfielder in the world and Zaba, well you are the man. A good rehearsal for what we are about to receive on Sunday, let's keep in the present and, when Sunday comes, let's batter the fuckers!!

Guys what you have to understand is that City look like they start slowly but what it is is that teams pack there defence and get everyone behind the ball defending for there lives, but then in the second half they are fucked because they have ran there bollocks of closing down the space, look at City stats no team has scored more second half goals than us, so just chill and keep patient IT WILL COME :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.