Villa Post Match Thread

n7dJb.gif

Good result that ;)

I was a bit frustrated in the 1st half.

Dzeko against 3 centre halfs. Yaya too deep. And the pace of the attack was too slow.

As soon Jovetic and Fern came on, the tempo was much better and faster, and we began opening them up.

Thankfully we made it look quite easy in the end.

jrb said:
I was a bit frustrated in the 1st half.

Dzeko against 3 centre halfs. Yaya too deep. And the pace of the attack was too slow.

As soon Jovetic and Fern came on, the tempo was much better and faster, and we began opening them up.

Thankfully we made it look quite easy in the end.

To be honest we opened them because they played much, much higher line in 2nd half and we did them when they tired. It might have been tricky if they continued to play as deep as they did in first half but I guess they hoped they might caught us on a counter with that high line.

Ducado said:
colinbellsballboy said:
proy said:
I'm going to say this. Tin hat. As a veteran city fan.......I've seen IT before. This football club DO NOT do things easily. We never have. It is all, what we know.

So here is my issue. Manuel has just completed his interview, post match. For the first time this season he has dropped a bollock. He was talking in a past tense. We had, we were, we was.........I need to stress this point, this title is NOT WON YET. There are 90 minutes of football to be played.

I posted in his defence on Monday night. Until today I have not seen a chinq in his armour, not one.

If his energy transmits to those players from tonight we will lose this league.

It's not over yet
I echo this,as a City fan of over 47 years,I never ever think it's in the bag.We can't fuck it up can we?

Bloody hell we must have the most miserable fans going unbelievable
Why don't you fuck off dickhead.not miserable just pragmatic fucking ban me arsewipe

just managed to get on the forum, couldnt post during game as the TapaTalk app on iphone was down, pile of shite

but what a amazing performance by the team toure was just out of this world with that goal and MOTM for me was Zaba, 100% all game showing true passion, amazing performance more of the same Sunday please!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.