Villa Post Match Thread

And breath...
Great night, nervous at 0-0 cos villa were defending brilliantly, couldn't seem too break them down, thought we overplayed it at times (at 0-0), then boom! The relief, from the fans and players.
Then there was only gonna be one winner, great atmosphere, even better result.
Bring on Sunday, I can't wait.
It's great to be blue!

jrb said:
I was a bit frustrated in the 1st half.

Dzeko against 3 centre halfs. Yaya too deep. And the pace of the attack was too slow.

As soon Jovetic and Fern came on, the tempo was much better and faster, and we began opening them up.

Thankfully we made it look quite easy in the end.

Do you not think this had a lot to do with the fact that The Villa defence was getting tired and ragged. From about 55th minute they started to look like a boxer on the ropes. The tactics were perfect - keep probing, keep working the defenders, get the defence tired and ......BINGO ...... it all starts opening up. Then you can bring on fresh legs and players like Jovetic who make different runs and use the ball a bit differently. Villa were chasing shadows for the last 20 minutes or so - and that doesn't happen by chance. A brilliant team performance from players and management.

Pellers and players keep their patience

... And their cool. Thankfully unlike the flappers inside who were just starting to twitch they just believed kept playing the same way. Pure belief and composure. The mark of their manager.

We should have the same belief in these players and team...

Awesome tonight. Great finale. Let's bring it home.

I can't stand the media in this country, but if anyone has a sky sports app, go and have a read.

Have a look at the title 'pelligrini now expects title'

Have a read between the lines.

BUZZING, gotta admit I was shitting it a bit at half but after the first goal the result was never in doubt. Our boys wanted it and they were going to get it regardless of what Villa did. What a goal from Yaya, absolute monster. Chuffed for Jovetic as well, he's going to be huge for us next season.

NOW LETS FUCKING WIN THIS THING

CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.