Villa post match thread

Poor performance but we needed a win and we got one.
Who'd have thought we'd have been overrun in midfield? Frank hasn't got the legs, neither has Yaya. Silva is at best nuisance value when it comes to defending and Navas is out on the wing. So that left Fernando. Brilliant Pellers, absolutely brilliant.
And it didn't look that much better when Dino replaced Yaya.
I'll reserve judgement on Mike Dean until I've seen MOTD but the pull on Sergio looked a pen from my seat.

5948947 said:
The Northern Baptist said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
all with minimal posts, coincidentally.

Yep, theres a right whiff of shit coming from this pair of balloons, just can't help themselves.
Ok, just cause I don't have 30,000 posts and I'm a new member to this forum it means I'm a rag/balloon/glory hunter, just cause I mention we have spent close to billion since the takeover which is probably true w/e cant be arsed proving I'm a city fan to you and your internet friends.

We've spent just over £500 million in transfers since the takeover. When we discuss other teams spending we don't include the money spent to buy the club, wages paid, ground improvements etc, we just quote transfer fees.

I'm interested in why you feel the need to add together the whole spend. If united got bought for 2 billion in the summer and they spent £100 million in the market and won nothing they wouldn't get pulled up for spending over 2 billion would they?

Gaylord du Bois said:
LoveCity said:
IMO the best "minor game" atmosphere today for a long time. Not saying it was great (it was dead at times, but not like last week) but it's been a while since there's been that much persistent singing at the Etihad.

Pretty horrible performance though except early on.
Oh come off it, we all know the atmosphere was shite. Just ask Silva_Spell, he could it was crap from his car.[/q

People have their say on ATMOSPHERE per game. Ahem if you are @ a match & SING then you create your own bubble of atmosphere to get behind the Blues! Simple as. CTID BLUE blood. Old Bast*rd but always get behind our hereo's:)

Gaylord du Bois said:
Rammy Blue said:
Which incidents were the stonewall pens?

I'm guessing Sergio must have been pulled back and that was one?
The challenge on Spanish Dave was the other.

If that was outside the box, the Villa player would have been given a yellow.

stony said:
stan bowles said:
stony said:
No they didn't. They were given the gift of an offside goal and the benefit of two stonewall pens against them not given.
We played poorly, but if anyone was harshly treated, it was City. It was not a lucky win, it was a deserved win. If Villa had taken anything from that game it would have been a travesty.

Yes they were unlucky. They dictated the game. Even Pelle said we were lucky.

How the fuck can you call them unlucky when they scored an offside goal and were let off from two pens?
If Sarah Harding had come into their dressing room at half time and sucked them all off, you would be the one standing outside moaning that it wasn't Cheryl Cole.

One of our goals was a rick by Guzan that Sarah Harding in 7 inch heels would be hard pressed to repeat and the winner from a corner that fell kindly to Fernandinho. I thought they played better, that's all. No need to wet yourself about it.

Minor point, and apologies if I'm incorrect, but me and my son both remarked that we never saw Dzeko warm up once throughout the full 90 mins. Certainly strange if I'm right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.