Villa post match thread

No matter how you look at it we were crap. We got the points but at the end of the day a team that will be happy if stays up at the end of the season looked better than us for most of the match when we were playing at home. Come on Chelsea and Everton tomorrow.

FishFoot said:
carlosthejackal said:
omcfc said:
I was there, we were poor. Simple stuff like the man getting dispossessed not even bothering to chase the man who robbed him. All our players slip continually.

Outplayed for a lot of the match in a way we aren't used to seeing at home. A win, yes, but it won't fool anyone.
They played around us, Played through us , played beyond us . Shocking , yes we won but if anybody lets that paper over the alarming cracks then they are living in Lala land . The lack of work rate and desire is Appalling . Drastic surgery is required . Just releived we got the three points .

I feel like that after the first 20 minutes, your lot thought the game was won, so eased off. Then as we grew into the game, we all knew you'd get that next goal. It was predictable. Us coming back to 2-2 was a shock, but somehow I knew we'd still get beat. Just out luck.

For all you've spent, you can't buy a spirit, which is what we shown today. Still, I'd swap league positions in a heartbeat.

''for all you've spent''

fuck off Randy

FishFoot said:
carlosthejackal said:
omcfc said:
I was there, we were poor. Simple stuff like the man getting dispossessed not even bothering to chase the man who robbed him. All our players slip continually.

Outplayed for a lot of the match in a way we aren't used to seeing at home. A win, yes, but it won't fool anyone.
They played around us, Played through us , played beyond us . Shocking , yes we won but if anybody lets that paper over the alarming cracks then they are living in Lala land . The lack of work rate and desire is Appalling . Drastic surgery is required . Just releived we got the three points .

I feel like that after the first 20 minutes, your lot thought the game was won, so eased off. Then as we grew into the game, we all knew you'd get that next goal. It was predictable. Us coming back to 2-2 was a shock, but somehow I knew we'd still get beat. Just out luck.

For all you've spent, you can't buy a spirit, which is what we shown today. Still, I'd swap league positions in a heartbeat.

Sorry FishFoot we certainly showed spirit to win after letting a two goal lead slip. This team has also shown team spirit in our two title winning seasons on plenty of occasions so that statement is bollocks!

Slightly off topic. When I was dropped off near the M60 Ashton Junction, the car driver took the opportunity to use a coach parked up as a good place to stop to throw us out. As we walked past the coach we noticed police talking to a couple of Villa fans and the driver. The coach had a damaged window, looked like it had been bricked. Which it had according to the driver. Anyone see any trouble at the ground after the match? Police were looking at a couple of fans mobiles. Apparently they had good videos of the City fans involved. Not clever.

FishFoot said:
carlosthejackal said:
omcfc said:

Don't want to fall out but you "can't buy a spirit" ? Stop listening to the mainstream media bollocks , you don't win 2 league titles in three years without team spirit. Of villas "spirit" was so strong then lambert would still be manager and they wouldn't be in a relegation battle .

None of our central midfielders are good enough or mobile enough and it cuts supply to Aguero and means our defence is left exposed.

It's clear to see we must sort it.

carlosthejackal said:
FishFoot said:
carlosthejackal said:

Don't want to fall out but you "can't buy a spirit" ? Stop listening to the mainstream media bollocks , you don't win 2 league titles in three years without team spirit. Of villas "spirit" was so strong then lambert would still be manager and they wouldn't be in a relegation battle .

Probably the most spirited premiership team in the league over the last few years. So it seems you can indeed buy spirit. As for this game, spirit was the only thing that got us the win.

Balti said:
FishFoot said:
carlosthejackal said:

''for all you've spent''

fuck off Randy

Randy? Can you see me? ;)

FishFoot said:
carlosthejackal said:
omcfc said:

And yet we came back & won against a team on the crest of a wave, when we are on the crest of a slump.

With no spirit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.