Villa post match thread

Rammy Blue said:
I know Bony only had a brief cameo, however I must say I watched Benteke and thought he is a beast in the air and would probably have been the better purchase.

Benteke is 24, if he hasn't learned the offside rule by now he never will.

There's absolutely no point winning everything thing in the air when you're offside.

Villa were far better than their league position would suggest. Grealish looks like a decent prospect and despite the goalie's cock-up they have a pretty decent spine.

But for us only Navas, Sergio (at least for effort), Silva, Zabba and Dinho turned-up. Our current problems and reprehensibly weak mentality run very, very deep.

paulchapo said:
FishFoot said:
carlosthejackal said:
They played around us, Played through us , played beyond us . Shocking , yes we won but if anybody lets that paper over the alarming cracks then they are living in Lala land . The lack of work rate and desire is Appalling . Drastic surgery is required . Just releived we got the three points .

I feel like that after the first 20 minutes, your lot thought the game was won, so eased off. Then as we grew into the game, we all knew you'd get that next goal. It was predictable. Us coming back to 2-2 was a shock, but somehow I knew we'd still get beat. Just out luck.

For all you've spent, you can't buy a spirit, which is what we shown today. Still, I'd swap league positions in a heartbeat.

Sorry FishFoot we certainly showed spirit to win after letting a two goal lead slip. This team has also shown team spirit in our two title winning seasons on plenty of occasions so that statement is bollocks!

Let himself down with that team spirit comment didn't he. He was doing so well as well.

Blue Maverick said:
Slightly off topic but did anyone notice the stats been flashed up on the board above the family stand thought it was funny after the Guzan mistake they put up that only Rob Green with 6 had more errors leading to goal than Guzan with 4, I wonder if he read it, (yes I was bored)
That was a disgrace by the Club and not a bit amusing.

They obviously haven't been keeping track of Joe's clangers!

cheddar404 said:
Words fail me for how poor that performance was. Inferior in every department to a side fighting relegation and managed by Tim Sherwood. We have serious problems.
Wasn't inferior in the amount of goals scored!

IWasHere said:
Universidad de Chile said:
IWasHere said:
Pretty much this! If we don't get a good manager i.e klopp then we can kiss goodbye to top 4 next season

It still attract strongly my attention, what in the world make some “fans“ here think, that Klopp the solution as a manager is, and he will be make it better than our actual manager.

In fact, City are now second with the poor Pellegrini, and only 9 points behind the leader, qualifiying fot the next Champions League, meanwhile Klopp and his team lay only in the 8th position, without the chance to play any international cup and 37 points behind the leader in a quiet inferior league, as the Bundesliga are for a one....

What the hell in the world made this people think Kloop WILL NOT repeat the poor campaign he´s having now with dortmund in mancgester city in 2005???

Thats remain for me still as a mystery...

We're second and waiting on the rags and arse to play their remaining games. Dortmund have done shit this season die to their injuries. We're doing shit right now so just imagine where we'd be if our spine was out most of the season.

Besides any top manager is better than someone who gets outplayed at home by a team fighting for relegation.

You really are a fucking drama queen. The post above is right, there is no guarantee whatsoever that Klopp or whoever would do better. As trying to strengthen your claim with
a) being outplayed by a team fighting relegation - you do realise, they are the hardest teams to play right now
b) Imagine how we'd be doing if our spine had been missing most of the season. Well a good proportion of that spine has been either through injury or downing tools.

Pellers might not be the long term solution, but he got three points yesterday from a team which is bereft of confidence and players not pulling their weight.

I'd say he did pretty good under those circumstances.

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/villamad3/status/592035433300656128" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/villamad3/status/592035433300656128</a>

For all that taking apart of our team that people on here are on about I don't remember a single decent save from Joe Hart. Infact I don't remember a single shot where they went close per say.

Some drama queens on here kept on spouting how Villa is a tough game and we might lose/draw and when we won they are still unhappy about it.

And to people who keep on talking about how we were poor against Villa and a Tim Sherwood side, they beat Spurs and Pool last week and have scored 12 goals from 8 games under Sherwood, having scored 12 from 25 under Lambert. So obviously they are way better team now from what their league standings suggest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.