Villa v City Post match Discussion thread

Lescott

Worth every penny we paid. We'd be without a paddle without him this season. Top 3 cb in the premiership.

RichieTHFC said:
Villa truly are shocking. McLeish is a joke of a manager, terrible starting line up.

Villa were so bad you should have beaten them by 4 or 5. Nervy end, excellent from Hart

You mean like we beat you by 4 at Shite Fart Lane?
Thanks for your input bagel boy.
Now try and find a new tax-dodging manager once Benttwat fucks off.

I'm surprised we brought last year's away kit out of retirement. My favourite away kit of all time.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
RichieTHFC said:
Villa truly are shocking. McLeish is a joke of a manager, terrible starting line up.

Villa were so bad you should have beaten them by 4 or 5. Nervy end, excellent from Hart

You mean like we beat you by 4 at Shite Fart Lane?
Thanks for your input bagel boy.
Now try and find a new tax-dodging manager once Benttwat fucks off.

Pmsl

Damien10 said:
The future looks brighter now you have some of your boys back. But i would hate for Dzeko or Aguero to be sitting on the bench after there part they have played in this "almost" historic season for your club. They have been there all year fighting for this unlike Carlos. The battle is almost over victory for you guys is getting closer , now let your true heroes finnish the job they started.

Good luck
Thanks mate.

Still a long long way to go, but it's been another good weekend for City

We had to dig in,we looked knackered on the hour(even though on paper cruising) and better teams than that shower eg Sunderland will do us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.