Villa v City Post match Discussion thread

My swear box at home is full now so I'm going to have a great summer holiday!! But seriously I don't know if I can take this for the next 12 weeks, I just want us to rediscover our early form if that comes back in the next few weeks our blip will be over and we can go on and win this damn thing.

They can't all be 4-0 demolitions. Got the result, move on. Porto will be a much bigger challenge.

I just want to say "well done, City, job done". When we lost the Toure brothers, Mario and VK during January/February things were looking a bit bleak. Here we are, about to have the squad back intact, still top of the league, a healthy goal diff and some tricky fixtures out of the way. The League isn't wn yet, far from it, but we are looking towards the end-game in good form, grinding out results where we need to and all that bull about us being under pressure has been thrown back at our challangers.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
When will the JoLo knockers finally accept that he and Kompany are perfect together at the back

JoLo knockers are not that big to be fair. Hardly notice them but they do seem to stiffen up the back four.

Listening on the BBC Oversea's Sports radio line, and it was a good result for us, and I thought we had hit a brick wall with 15mins left, but a result is a result, I thought all the players put in the extra yards for this win, good to see Lescott get his name on the score sheet, Silva, Barry, Milner, De Jong, even Johnson did all well, I thought Aguero could have had a couple of goals today, the defence stood tall today except for that last 15mins, and Hart made that incredible last gasp save from Bent which seemed to be going in, so well done guys............and keep the good work going....................

Blue Haze said:
LoveCity said:
Did time slow down for anyone else right at the end where Joe seemed to let go of the ball for a second before gripping it?
Yes. And also when Bent was measuring his shot. Felt like a time warp.

Hypervigilance
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypervigilance

Joe has it in buckets
Hypervigilance is an enhanced state of sensory sensitivity accompanied by an exaggerated intensity of behaviors whose purpose is to detect threats
People suffering from hypervigilance may become preoccupied with studying their environment for possible threats, causing them to lose connections with their family and friends. They will 'over-react' to loud and unexpected noises; become agitated in highly crowded or noisy environments etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.