Villa v City post match thread.

Is there any truth in the claim we're the first ever team, in history, to go into Februray in all 4 competitions? If so we're not doing to bad considering we've yet to hit form!
Bit hard not to still be in the league in February to be fair.

Is there any truth in the claim we're the first ever team, in history, to go into Februray in all 4 competitions? If so we're not doing to bad considering we've yet to hit form!

Just 2 years back, we were in a similar if not better situation

The dogger's only jealous.

150128top5footballownerwags3-781389-idcms.jpg
12352930-mona-bin-kalli-director-of-hh-sheikha-manal-bi.jpg
wow !!some guys have all the luck.

Listened to game today. Enjoyed it very much. Could bearly hear commentators over crowd noise. Right. Kelechi first goal was purchased striker instinct. Pen was classy. To play him in CL could help. But, Sami's experience would be difficult to ignore.

Perfect afternoon. Kelechi is rightfully getting all the love, but there were other important outcomes.

Kudos to Pellers for giving Zab the captaincy. Zab is actually a leader and showed that in the penalty decision. I would be happy for Zab to continue in the role. It was also great to see 4 juniors on the pitch near the end. You can see that it means a lot to them judging by the interview with Angelino on the OS. Let's hope there is more of it :-).

The only down side for me is that in this day and age we can't watch City play every game on tele. I wonder if City would be allowed to stream the game onto the website? Probably wishful thinking as I imagine there is an FA rule saying that it can't be done if you're Manchester city.

Fixed ;)

I don't remember that.

You're right. We lost to Middlesborough in FA cup 4th round on Jan 24th 2014. But, I remember being more confident about the trophies around this time, during that season. We were absolutely flying in the league smashing every one until we lost to our first home defeat of the season against Chelsea in Feb 2014. In League cup, we had just won 9-0 against West Ham and facing Sunderland in the final. This season is just not comparable to that one.

Absolute cake walk. Two very professional away performances in the FA Cup so far. Well done lads.

Special mention for Ian, he was fantastic, what a talent and gave Sergio the chance to rest for Tues.

Good for the 3 young lads making their debuts, they must be full of pride.
Who is Ian?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.