Villa v City post match thread.

Not yet, they still need to make the decision to drop Nasri, which they should do.
Dropping Samir from the CL list should be a no-brainer for MP. He hasn't played a game for AGES so will not be match fit whereas our young superstar is getting more match minutes under his belt. Big call for MP I just pray he makes the sensible decision. He killed off Jovetic last season, DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE WITH KELECHI

Perfect afternoon. Kelechi is rightfully getting all the love, but there were other important outcomes.

Kudos to Pellers for giving Zab the captaincy. Zab is actually a leader and showed that in the penalty decision. I would be happy for Zab to continue in the role. It was also great to see 4 juniors on the pitch near the end. You can see that it means a lot to them judging by the interview with Angelino on the OS. Let's hope there is more of it :-).

The only down side for me is that in this day and age we can't watch City play every game on tele. I wonder if City would be allowed to stream the game onto the website? Probably wishful thinking as I imagine there is an FA rule saying that it can't be done.

Willy kept his first clean sheet i think,i'm always tough on him but credit where it's due
His first since the last round.

Bit of a stroll today. First time I've been in the upper tier behind the goal and it's very badly designed. The view is OK but the concourse is bloody awful. I don't know if they had much room behind it when it was built but it's too narrow and has too few exits.
Nacho is a star, Sterling had them worried every time he got the ball and even when we allowed them a bit of possession they failed to worry us.
Not bad without Sergio, Spanish Dave, Yaya, Hart, Nasri, Vince etc.
The only negative was the frustration at being reminded of dropping two points there a few months ago.
As for the dogging wife-beater; where were we before Thaksin and Sheikh Mansour? Well I remember rushing down to Villa Park after work late in the 1990-91 season; does anybody know how that worked out? Bit too far back? Well how about us winning 3-1 there when Silver Dustbin scored that great individual goal, or the hammering we gave them in the replay after Micah scored that late equaliser?
In the words of the song:
Beating you,
Beating you,
Beating you when we were shit.

Last edited:
According to others on here, we paid £350k for his services.

A bargain compared to whatshisname.
Absolutely
And after today MP may be encouraged to have bigger plans for him. Let's hope so because quality is so hard to find these days

Bit of a stroll today. First time I've been in the upper tier behind the goal and it's very badly designed. The view is OK but the concourse is bloody awful. I don't know if they had much room behind it when it was built but it's too narrow and has too few exits.
Nacho is a star, Sterling had them worried every time he got the ball and even when we allowed them a bit of possession they failed to worry us.
The only negative was the frustration at being reminded of dropping two points there a few months ago.
As for the dogging wife-beater; where were we before Thaksin and Sheikh Mansour? Well I remember rushing down to Villa Park after work late in the 1990-91 season; does anybody know how that worked out? Bit too far back? Well how about us winning 3-1 there when Silver Dustbin scored that great individual goal, or the hammering we gave them in the replay after Micah scored that late equaliser?
Beating you,
Beating you,

We always seemed to beat the Villa, pre-takeover.

I recall DV having several field days against them after signing for us.

Absolutely
And after today MP may be encouraged to have bigger plans for him. Let's hope so because quality is so hard to find these days

A bit like a good heart?

Actually, I think MP is doing a great job in the way he is handling Nacho. At 19, he needs to be nurtured, rather than played into the ground.

Perfect afternoon. Kelechi is rightfully getting all the love, but there were other important outcomes.

Kudos to Pellers for giving Zab the captaincy. Zab is actually a leader and showed that in the penalty decision. I would be happy for Zab to continue in the role. It was also great to see 4 juniors on the pitch near the end. You can see that it means a lot to them judging by the interview with Angelino on the OS. Let's hope there is more of it :-).

The only down side for me is that in this day and age we can't watch City play every game on tele. I wonder if City would be allowed to stream the game onto the website? Probably wishful thinking as I imagine there is an FA rule saying that it can't be done.
you should just shut the fuck up and be grateful that the muppets are on bbc every round.what more do u want? Roooooooooooooooooney! lol

Beating you,
Beating you,
I was there one evening in April 1991 when David White scored 4 goals in a complete 'tatering

Is there any truth in the claim we're the first ever team, in history, to go into Februray in all 4 competitions? If so we're not doing to bad considering we've yet to hit form!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.