Villa v Scum Thread | Good luck Dunne (Merged)

look on the bright sides;

-no smug, self-righteous Villa fans gloating that they got success before us by doing things the 'right way' with their team full of good English lads bought for meagre fees while our big money squad stayed trophyless

-no media crowing about how Barry backed the wrong club and Villa are the real non-top four success story of this year

-Wind taken firmly out of Villa's sails and they may well now lose momentum in the battle for fourth.

-Will be an extra European place than there would have been if Villa won it (I think) - just in case like.

- There's a fairly decent chance this might be the only trophy the rags win this season, the Carling Cup.

Well this puts to bed the common theory that no team with Richard Dunne in could ever lose a game.

I feel for the big man and I'll always love him but that's as far as it goes.

No pleasure in United winning but if Villa had won we would never had heard the last of Richard Dunne leaving us and getting a winners medal.

was that the fat rag bastard eamon holmes in the crowd as they were getting the trophy?

God I hate him

GStar said:
Cringing... thier fans don't sell out, thier fans don't support during the game and thier fans dont cheer once they've won, jsut stand there gawping taking pictures whilst they pan cheese music through the speakers.

FOOKING EMBARRASSMENT TO THE GAME !!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.