Villa Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Ducado said:
As another poster pointed out very wisely the other day

The mood swings in here are ridiculous, from ecstatic to rock bottom depression in one game
What baffles me, is that people don't see these results as possible, its predictions 3-1, 4-0, 5-0 every week, and then when its not, they need the Samaritans to get over it. Villa have already won at Arsenal, so are no mugs, sure we shouldn't have lost today, but we did, its not excatly the first time that this has happened to City.

Our away form needs sorting out however, but that's been true since before Hughes got the sack, it wasn't great then, it wasn't great even when we won the league, and its still not great.

"We played very well and deserved to win, but in five minutes (when Villa scored twice to go 3-2 up) we threw away everything good we did in the rest of the match," he told BBC Sport.

"The way we lost this game was incredible. We led twice, and we had control of the game."

Pellegrini also admitted that he was unhappy with the way his team defended, but says it's important to remain calm.

He added: "In general I was very happy with the way my team played today and we deserved a different score."

We have 16 away games left with Liverpool Chelsea Everton scum Arsenal and spurs to play how many of those 16 games are we going to WIN!? to win the league I reckon we need to win at least 8 can't see it myself

BLUEMATT23 said:
Ducado said:

The mood swings in here are ridiculous, from ecstatic to rock bottom depression in one game

Yes but to be fair and with all respect how can we beat The Rags 4-1 and then suddenly lose to a severely depleted Villa side missing a lot of their players? It happened in the cup final when Wigan beat us with several players out. And keeps happening time and time again.
I think one of Moyes or Pele will be out before Christmas at this rate.
After a defeat under Mancini you were calling him for him to be sacked. Now it's the same with Pellegrini. I'm thinking you might be a know-nowt fucking drama queen.

Blue Haze said:
Wish we had bought Falcao. Crazy price but he would have had 3 today and Villa would have quit.

Even relegation fodder in the PL will play even with us if we give them hope. Missing so many chances emboldened them. Nasty was the biggest culprit today, but he would have been irrelevant if we had taken our chances.

We bought two strikers and our highest scorer is Toure.

Cavani for me mate, and a top class centre back.

cleavers said:
Ducado said:

What baffles me, is that people don't see these results as possible, its predictions 3-1, 4-0, 5-0 every week, and then when its not, they need the Samaritans to get over it. Villa have already won at Arsenal, so are no mugs, sure we shouldn't have lost today, but we did, its not excatly the first time that this has happened to City.

Our away form needs sorting out however, but that's been true since before Hughes got the sack, it wasn't great then, it wasn't great even when we won the league, and its still not great.

1 from 9 against Cardiff, Stoke and Villa. "Still not great" is quite generous I think.

nasty was really poor today...was partially responsible for all goals today....

hope he improves.....an really feel we are again complacent when we shouldn't be

anyway ...long way to go....an seeing the table now...its not that bad...an with the rags in at 12th....it feels a bit better

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.