Villa Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Just got back,thought we should have won easy,if this had been a boxing match then the ref would have stopped it first half.

hgblue said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
hgblue said:
I think we need to develope a winning mentality as a club, and quite enjoying watching a game we've lost just doesn't compute with me. Still, each to their own and all that.
Reading most of your output it's difficult to see how you derive any pleasure from watching City, but as you say, each to their own :-)

As a general rule I'm happy when we win and unhappy when we lose. I used to think that was normal ;).
Not everyone has such a simplistic view on the world ;-)

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
waspish said:
Blankomania said:
Even the villa fans are saying we played well and they were lucky to win. The neutrals are saying we played well and unlucky to win. But some of our "fans" are saying we played shit and aren't going to finish near the top four. Some of our fans make me wonder if they wstch the game before commenting. The forum really depresses me.,,

I thought we played well today but what some fans are taking into account is if we carry on as we are away from home winning the title is out the window also not picking up wins away from home puts a lot of pressure on our home form

West ham and Chelsea next up....it's not going to be easy.

Arguably we should have won today but
We didn't deserve to beat Cardiff and should have lost at Stoke.

Our away form continues to be poor.

Sandwiched in between is a trip to Moscow...very tough,we needed a better return on our first 6 games.

kippaxblue76 said:
My take on it, got our noses in front but the linesman let them back in it with a poor decision, we went in front again only to stand off them at 1-2. We stopped pressing and allowed them to get back in it, they need to learn to keep the foot on the throat until the job is done, the amount of room we gave them after retaking the lead was ridiculous.

Agreed

Was frustrated last week when we could have battered the Rags even more than we did.

Loved the result last week but it should have been a lot more.

goaterdammerung said:
pellegrini out by Christmas if he continues to prioritise the cl over the pl

never won a thing anywhere and no reason why that should change just because he is at city
*sniff sniff*

without a shadow of a doubt.

goaterdammerung said:

never won a thing anywhere and no reason why that should change just because he is at city
*sniff sniff*

He's not the first one to post "out by Christmas" tonight.

blueinsa said:
goaterdammerung said:

*sniff sniff*

without a shadow of a doubt.
At least in the old days they used to come on here when they were doing better than us, rather than being an embarrassing shadow of what they once were.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.