Villa Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

hgblue said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
hgblue said:
I think we need to develope a winning mentality as a club, and quite enjoying watching a game we've lost just doesn't compute with me. Still, each to their own and all that.
Reading most of your output it's difficult to see how you derive any pleasure from watching City, but as you say, each to their own :-)

As a general rule I'm happy when we win and unhappy when we lose. I used to think that was normal ;).

I'd much unhappier if I didn't think we were moving in the right direction performance wise. Today was a classic case of: we will play worse and win. There was far more to enjoy and praise in our performance than the other way round. Obviously, we can't afford to keep making crucial cock-ups.

blueinsa said:
goaterdammerung said:
pellegrini out by Christmas if he continues to prioritise the cl over the pl

never won a thing anywhere and no reason why that should change just because he is at city
*sniff sniff*

without a shadow of a doubt.

yeah shocking appointment, why not just appoint a manager who had never even managed in a CL group stage game, what a right load of knobs we would look then

blueinsa said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
look at Arsenal....know how to grind a tough victory out at Swansea..

city meanwhile.......

To try and use Arsenal who havnt won a fucking trophy in god knows how long as a stick to beat the manager with and yes, that's exactly what you are trying to do here is fucking laughable.

the same Arsenal that lost to Villa at home as well pmsl.

I'm not talking about Arsenals fucking home form you clown.I'm talking about there away form.They have now won I think 10 on the spin away,so to have the odd blip at home as they have is totally irrelevant.City can win all they like at home but will win fuck all until they sort the away form out. Sorry if you don't like my opinion but you seem to quote me a lot for some reason.
As I said,dress it up all you like...We played ok but got fuck all for it.Villa were bossed but got 3 pts.
Not to worry hey though,the boss will have give them a big cuddle afterwards hey,

Re: Players in circle before the game...

Puncher's chance, that's all these teams have!

Our bloody problem is we keep leaving our chin out and letting them take pop-shots.

It's all about winning your battle for the full game and not giving the opposition a sniff.

Missing chances, conceding needless set pieces and switching off will cause us more problems than the opposition huddling together prematch ever will!

bluemc1 said:
blueinsa said:
*sniff sniff*

without a shadow of a doubt.

yeah shocking appointment, why not just appoint a manager who had never even managed in a CL group stage game, what a right load of knobs we would look then

???

I was agreeing with GDM in that the previous poster smelt of Eau de Rag!

Lets just say we draw next week-quite possible against Everton.
Lose to West Ham away and Chelsea away...then what?

Hope it doesn't happen but it is a possibility with our current away form and Everton are a bit of a bogey side for us.

goaterdammerung said:

never won a thing anywhere and no reason why that should change just because he is at city
*sniff sniff*

I am not sure one away win in the CL is what I would deem a continued prioritizing.

Bayern naturally will give us our stiffest test at home by some margain so far this season.

We shouldn't have lost this game today in fact we should have won it comfortably but that's how it goes.

We are a long way off where we need to be however.

The early signs are not good so lets hope for some sustained improvement.

NipHolmes said:
It's embarrassing to read. Adults, grow the hell up.

As for you Manciniester fans
Most embarrassing thing on this thread is you questioning the commitment to City of a number of blues who've been going since before you born. Go on, how old are you because I reckon you're younger than me even.

I don't know what other blues think about this but I was there today and for me it just looked like the whole team and management once again had their eye on the Champions League.

Pellegrini for me has his eyes on the CL this season though if you ask me, why not start Navas,? why take Nasri off?

The players just looked like they had nowhere near the amount of motivation they had against United, did they have their eye on Bayern? I have a feeling they did.

In regards to the game I didn't think we performed that bad but we were just not incisive enough and and had a few defensive shockers which Villa took their chances with.

I thought Milner, Nastasic and Hart were the poor players of the day for us.

Our away form needs to improve simple as that though, it looks like it will cost us the league.

BillyShears said:
goaterdammerung said:

*sniff sniff*

He's not the first one to post "out by Christmas" tonight.

Sniff sniff indeed. But tbh, if we continue getting 1 point from every 9 on the road till Xmas, he may be proved right. Not that I'm advocating it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.