Villa Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

ANY1aBLUE said:
Our answer...........................David Luiz.

I said buy Bale for 50m 2yrs ago and everyone here said tosh. Now I'm telling you we should buy Luiz as a holding midfield player ostensibly. Can double up as a centre back, cover Yaya in Jan/feb and any injuries across back four and centre midfield.

He would move in January IF we said he would be in midfield and Chelsea would sell as Mourinho doesn't rate him, however, the next manager will..........................................final piece of jigsaw for us.
have you been taking something?

While we're all banging on about mentality lets have a look at our own as fans.
There looks to me a lot of weak minded people banging on about a strong mentality.

Weak minded because they are losing the plot about losing a game of football.
I know it's disappointing but we aren't going to win every game and I know we should have
won this match.

What I have seen Is a big improvement in our tempo (which everyone said we needed) and our
attacking play at times is a joy to behold. I think we are having teething problems, and im still
very upbeat about the future.

gmckennasell said:
We cannot blame linesmen or referees , at 1-0 and 2-1 , we should have stepped up a gear and torn them to pieces , if we have to depend on officials doing their job to win the title , we have no chance , they are human and will make mistakes . Some posters blaming nastasic and hart , but if we had taken half our chances , it would have been a massacre , we need to start turning our possession into goals and bloody quick .
But looking at some results today , it is going to be a topsy turvy season , todays result was a travesty , we outclassed villa , but we are not ruthless enough ,and we also need to realise when we are playing away from home , its somebody elses cup final , some of our players need to grow a pair.

The offside was marginal so i agree we can't really blame the linesman, we shouldn't have to score 4 goals to win a game of football and especially not against a toothless villa, concede one against them i can accept but 3 is just a pisstake

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Lets just say we draw next week-quite possible against Everton.
Lose to West Ham away and Chelsea away...then what?

Hope it doesn't happen but it is a possibility with our current away form and Everton are a bit of a bogey side for us.

Well the worry is we played well today and still somehow lost out of those games can't see us winning any...

ANY1aBLUE said:
Our answer...........................David Luiz.

I said buy Bale for 50m 2yrs ago and everyone here said tosh. Now I'm telling you we should buy Luiz as a holding midfield player ostensibly. Can double up as a centre back, cover Yaya in Jan/feb and any injuries across back four and centre midfield.

He would move in January IF we said he would be in midfield and Chelsea would sell as Mourinho doesn't rate him, however, the next manager will..........................................final piece of jigsaw for us.
Bale isn't worth 50m now, never mind 2 years ago. So you were rightly told you were talking shit.

No to David Luiz as well. Possesses nowhere near enough discipline to play in a 2 man midfield.

I said before the game playing Dzeko ahead of Jovetic,who would have brought his Cup performance momentum,was a mistake.I dont think we have the same fluidity with two target men on the pitch.

waspish said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Lets just say we draw next week-quite possible against Everton.
Lose to West Ham away and Chelsea away...then what?

Hope it doesn't happen but it is a possibility with our current away form and Everton are a bit of a bogey side for us.

Well the worry is we played well today and still somehow lost out of those games can't see us winning any...

But hey at least we are playing lovely football because that's all that matters...

goaterdammerung said:
pellegrini out by Christmas if he continues to prioritise the cl over the pl

never won a thing anywhere and no reason why that should change just because he is at city

twat..........................CL is the priority - it means global finacial rewards, better players and ultimate glory. Which would you chose - Champions League winners or Prem League? Hero's for a year or a lifetime?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.