Villareal

jay_mcfc said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Jay, is there a square or fanzone area near the stadium to get some food and beer before the game? I'm debating whether to stay in Valencia or go to the ground area on the day of the game.

100% stay in Valencia.

I will ask my mate who's a season ticket holder at Villareal about the fan zone but either way most blues will be in Valencia, Benidorm or Castellon. There is nothing in Villareal, I would get there as late as possible.

I'll be in Valencia anyway. When I went to Shalke with Thomas Cook we stayed in Cologne. The coach left Cologne 2 hours before kickoff and got stuck in traffic so all the people on our trip were late fro the game. Me and my mate had the foresight to get the train to Gelsenkhirken in the morning and dad a brilliant day on the beer in a fanzone area there.

A mate of mine told me there is something similar in the Villareal area but I'm happy to take your word on it. Thanks.

Didsbury Dave said:
I'll be in Valencia anyway. When I went to Shalke with Thomas Cook we stayed in Cologne. The coach left Cologne 2 hours before kickoff and got stuck in traffic so all the people on our trip were late fro the game. Me and my mate had the foresight to get the train to Gelsenkhirken in the morning and dad a brilliant day on the beer in a fanzone area there.

A mate of mine told me there is something similar in the Villareal area but I'm happy to take your word on it. Thanks.

I've just sent a message to my mate asking him about the fanzone. He'll be working now but he'll get back to me later, he'll know more than me.

with the response i have been getting, i have booked a 4th coach i may have to charge more on this coach, at the moment i have charged 18€ per ticket, if i get full occupancy it will be the same. i am over for the everton and blackburn games(thanks russh and young kippax).i will release payment details shortly.thanks mac

jay_mcfc said:
Richard said:
Just a quick one.

Flying in to Barcelona and then driving down to Castellon for three nights. Looking to get to the Valencia v Bayer Levukusson game on the Tuesday night. Will trains run after the match back to Castellon or is it a driving job?

Train back to Castellon should be fine. The last scheduled one leaves at about 23:20 I think. Besides a taxi will only be about €12 or less
Quick question(s).

I'm also staying in Castellon, how long will we need to allow for train/walk to the stadium, and will we be able to get a beer or two back in Castellon after the game ?

El Madrigal is about a 20-25 min walk to the train station but that shouldn't be a problem time wise. I'm sure somewhere in Castellon will stay open, especially if you can ask them to. I'm not sure if there's an Irish bar in Castellon or not, I'll have a check.

re.MAC
now that the ticket details have been released i don't think all on your 4 coaches are going to be successful with getting a ticket. do we get a refund if we no longer require travel to the stadium?
thanks
Jo

cityjo said:
re.MAC
now that the ticket details have been released i don't think all on your 4 coaches are going to be successful with getting a ticket. do we get a refund if we no longer require travel to the stadium?
thanks
Jo

youll be lucky ,its not macs fualt theres a shit allocation of tickets

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.