Villareal

to the ones who have not sent payment via paypal.please make sure if u pay by credit/debit card you have to pay the additional charge, approx 3.6%..the coach ticket price is very low to start with, and i cannot offset this additional fee. muchas gracias. mac
thankyou to all the people who have sent their money already.
lucainena.es

mac said:
to the ones who have not sent payment via paypal.please make sure if u pay by credit/debit card you have to pay the additional charge, approx 3.6%..the coach ticket price is very low to start with, and i cannot offset this additional fee. muchas gracias. mac
lucainena.es

Mac, have sent you a PM. after one seat on the coach... are there still spaces ?

mac said:
lucainena.es

payment sent.
thanks

Just a quick one.

Flying in to Barcelona and then driving down to Castellon for three nights. Looking to get to the Valencia v Bayer Levukusson game on the Tuesday night. Will trains run after the match back to Castellon or is it a driving job?

Richard said:
Just a quick one.

Flying in to Barcelona and then driving down to Castellon for three nights. Looking to get to the Valencia v Bayer Levukusson game on the Tuesday night. Will trains run after the match back to Castellon or is it a driving job?

Train back to Castellon should be fine. The last scheduled one leaves at about 23:20 I think. Besides a taxi will only be about €12 or less

Richard said:
Thanks Jay, Im meaning the trains from Valencia back to Castellon on the Tuesday night mate.

Ah right, in that case no. The last train leaves Valencia at 22:30, the same time the match is scheduled to finish.

Jay, is there a square or fanzone area near the stadium to get some food and beer before the game? I'm debating whether to stay in Valencia or go to the ground area on the day of the game.

Didsbury Dave said:
Jay, is there a square or fanzone area near the stadium to get some food and beer before the game? I'm debating whether to stay in Valencia or go to the ground area on the day of the game.

100% stay in Valencia.

I will ask my mate who's a season ticket holder at Villareal about the fan zone but either way most blues will be in Valencia, Benidorm or Castellon. There is nothing in Villareal, I would get there as late as possible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.